• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• uummm you know what ok do you want me to thank you??then thank you.Im not in the mod for anything so..whatever your point is you are right.There happy now?
    im helping HIM,so he doesnt get bad rep for double posting.If i wanted to rant him i would have gone "dude what the f**** are you doing duoble posting is bad blah blah blah"or if i wanted the mods to find out i would have sent a vm to any mod easy as that.Im just helping him.If you dont like to help people then you can....*imagine the rest yourself*
    umm dont know what tattletale means.Anyway im just playing by the rules.You do your thing and ill do mine, everyone happy
    S
    Is that a yes or a no (Hopefully its a yes!)
    S
    Because I like to be everyones friend!
    S
    Then why wont you accept my friend request?
    lol I didn't take it as you raging on me. Don't worry. =p

There is no "place" for you to be. As far as I'm concerned, everyone is equal on here and should be rightly treated that way. Don't take what I said so seriously. =]
    thanks,my native language is spanish so dont be surprised if i let in some mistakes xDD
    Namine=awesome? We have no business talking. I made the Namine Hateclub. So I don't take kindly to you taking kindly to her. I really hate you.
    I hate you. And Axel threatened Namine in the later part of the game. Marluxia used Namine as a shield while fighting Axel, and Axel said he'd go through her to get to Marluxia. Right when Sora entered. Yeah, Axel got his ass pwned. But he nearly killed Namine. Which is f***ing awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back