• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• "now that is just plain rude

how is it anymore dumb than reflecting yourself off a cocksucking fictional character who did nothing more than be the gay lapdog of the higher up"

You are amazing.
    I AM LEAVING YOU A VISITOR MESSAGE SO I DON'T CLUTTER UP DAT THREAD

um, I kept the platinum shit because red looks weird :v
    glad you like it, I'm gonna make you a much less shitty one once I get the time to do so :3
    Sure thing, only I'm swarmed with exams so I'll make it over the weekend. Hope you don't mind.
    I thought he wore yellow... well because he was asian and looked cool and now you tell me he did it just so he could piss of people, and by people I mean hundreds of ninjas who wanted to stab his private area in ways even the 4chans hentai squad and Paris Hilton combined couldn't imagine.

As for me being overloaded with work, far from it. I made all the tags the were requested to made by me in the sigshop a couple of days ago and I'm mostly done with friend requests, so if you want a set, you'll get one done pronto!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back