• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    Your welcome...Well I already posted for her she ran off somwhere and shot Lyric with her bow and Arrow. What are you going to do with laylee? Hmms....What would Rift do if both left him? *thinks*

Awsome!!! ^.^
    L
    Well duh!! xD I liked your post! xD Poor Lalya...But you kno what gets me? I am very VERY angry that DxL did that I really am! I didnt want her to be with rift....Gosh got angry =/

Oh.>.< Yeps! She has Glyde! :D Cute pair
    L
    ya>.<Poor laylee!!! She hit LYric>.>Lols but I hope when you come back you are still bitter to Melody XD

Awws why?
    L
    *hidees with you* What are we hideing from? XD

Lols okies! :D
    L
    She is??>><

Dont be.Sorry if I scared you I will cool it I am sorry ._.
    L
    Lols ya it is isnt it?...*thinks of post*
    L
    xD you might wana go see he posted!! xD =3
    L
    This is going to be fun.Lols xD
    L
    xD what do ya say wana give it a shot? ITs alll up to you ^.^
    L
    Well I was going for a jealous act xD Rift likes you and Melody.I was thinking that you try to take him away from her even though she liked Glyde too>.< Dumb I dea I know its just a thought though ^.^
    L
    Awws okay.I had sorda of an idea.
    L
    Hmms.Well Lalya is kinda into Rift right?
    L
    HEy fox!! Can I ask ya somthing about the Rp?
    L
    xD

Awws okies see you tomorrow! *waves* NIghty night fox!
    L
    Yeps!!! *hears weeding bells* XDXDXD

Lols ya 5 cats xD Wow thats alot of fish ^.^
    L
    Well he isnt always mean.I like kaname>.< I KNOW!! Aido is cute I love his randomness.But my heart belongs to Shiki XDXDXD

Lols its okies.Yerps! I have 5 cats and two dogs.you?
    L
    *high five*

Aww.Its a little difrent yes.LOL Zero is so cute! xD
    L
    I know...-sighs-

I will.I am done with chapter 24.I am getting the next book this week woooohoo! have you ever seen the anime for it?
    L
    No I havent.Im going to the book store this week so I will take a look! :D I cant find anything to read lately>.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back