• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Monkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey there =P
    i just read your thread about Top Ten Misconceptions on Islam
    its really nice of you dude to defend the religion =P
    just to let you know , im muslim too :D
    Stop being scared and....
    Only if I don't play GBA games? I bet Activision's pretty pissed that their marketed DS game doesn't work on the DSi. Or the fact that I can't catch all my Pokemans now. Lol. Just the fact that they cut the GBA slot out to me is a neanderthalish decision in my opinion.
    "Erm, selling a DSLite for a DSi is called upgrading, similar to selling a PSP 1000 for a PSP 2000 Dogen. "LOLOLRETURD""

Except DSi is a downgrade in a few aspects, lol.
    It's more like trading your PSP-2000 for a PSP-3000. Newer version, yet, blargh.
    "And Dogen, I dont understand why your arguing with someone who is on your own side you twat, he voted for the PSP."

Because I'm not on a side, Monkey. I have both a PSP and a DS, and I like both for different reasons. I just pointed out something dumb he said...I'd do that for either situation.
    thanks monkey! i just need 1 more point till green.. xDD i hope i dont screw it up though.. xDD
    I could make a Muslim joke about regime changes.

I wouldn't call it worse, but the ratio of good members and stupid members has become imbalanced.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back