• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know about Eragon, I just haven't read or seen it. But how would Eragon be better then Cloud?
    Well you need to be premium for the title, the part under your name, which you can do yourself, but you have to go to a thread asking to change your name. But I think you're right, you need to be premium to ask.
    Don't mention it ^^ Also try not to worry about reaching premium, as long as you have fun on the site, that's all that matters really ^_^
    Yeah, but I'm sure it'll all work out. And sure you will. You'll get to it one day much quicker then you think ^_^
    Yeah, someone just posted saying that they were going to ask for the spot there. And don't worry, you'll get to it soon ^^
    I'm good, thanks ^^ And yeah, it has been a while. Sorry that we haven't talked in so long.
    eragon can beat cloud wtf cloud must be drunk where?

thats what you said and i cant make sense of it

Uhm I guess I'm really sleepy now

What I was supposed to say was, where did you find this "eragon beats cloud"
    Here's the lyrics:
    Dancing bears
    Painted wings
    Things I almost remember,
    And a song someone sings
    once upon a december

Someone holds me safe and warm,
    horses prance through a silver storm,
    Figures dancing gracefully,
    across my memory,

(singing aaaaa with the melody)

Someone holds me safe and warm,
    horses prance through a silver storm,
    Figures dancing gracefully,
    across my memory,

Far away, long ago
    things I yern to remember
    and a song someone sings
    Once upon a December

And a song someone sings
    Once upon a December

Very pretty song.
    I'm fine listening to some J-Pop, chilin in my empty blog. So~ wazup thorn my friend :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back