• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's okay. Most people just see the name and automatically assume I'm a guy, lol. I'm kinda used to it by now, lol. I do have a fairy in my sig, so that makes it a bit easier...sometimes......
    Barcelona! No way! I'm so jealous. I'd love to go to Japan, as well, and Ireland, and Australia, and Alaska, and.....there's a lot. Honestly, I've never lived in one place as long as I've lived here. My dad was in the Army, so we moved around a bit. I miss it, honestly.

BTW, I'm a girl, lol. You can call me Fairy-chan, of just Savi. Most people who really know me do, lol.
    UK...that's exciting...well, for me at least. I'm stuck in Misery(Missouri). You have no idea how badly I want to leave, lol.

I know what's it's like to be a n00b, so if you need any help, let me know, lol. You could start by looking for a Fanclub to join(fc = fanclub, just so you know), or just looking around the forums homepage. That's how I started. It takes some time, lol, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough, lol.

I'm in college atm, working at Culinary Arts. I'm thinking about eventually moving to France to study under some REAL chefs, 'cuz there really aren't any around where I live, lol.
    I don't know you, but I'll be your friend!!! Where you from? What's you name? <.< (yes stupid question) Tell me about you some!!!

(BTW, when you reply to a profile message, put it on that person's profile instead of your own, lol.)
    L
    Ohs well hello!! Its nive to meet you! :)Welcome to KHI
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back