• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Forever Atlas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Right now, I've mostly learned more about the Cosmological arguments and the Teleological arguments, as well as the tendencies of nature. Another thing that I've found fascinating is that the Big Bang, in and of itself, actually supports Theism rather than Atheism. I've also learned about how many of the counterarguments that Atheists use are actually self-defeating.

For example:

Person 1: "All truth is relative?"

Person 2:"Is that truth relative?"
    Have you read the book I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek. It's an incredibly logical representation of Christianity.

I've only read the first five chapters and I've already learned a lot from it.
    Shit I just realized that I just deleted you from my friends list on PS3. I forgot who G-Force was and so I deleted it. If you're still on can you re-request me? floridagator818. sorry.
    if i'm bothering or not helping at all in those religious threads, am i? tell me if i am so i can be quiet. ok?

also are you a witness? you seem to have a strong belief system and the way you state your believes sound similar to mine
    Based on your posts I have come to a conclusion that you do not have one religion. I am guessing that you freelance around mixing religions until you find your one true religion. But this is just a guess.
    Just kinda going around asking questions, what games are you getting in later time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back