• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sora RE+Mixed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Enjoy your time while you can. I'm supposed to be finishing my senior year, but my school is ridiculous so I'm getting my GED instead. And my college, it's way out of the way =p
    Not especially but for some reason the girls have this thing with how they ask people to go. They have this desperate "I'll die if you don't come" thing in their voice.
    Sorry about Yuffie, haha, I was midpost with her and I swear, two migits kidnapped me for their soccer game. They tied the game though. I'm pretty good, not as busy as I would like to be. How are you lately?
    Not that much, about a year ago I used to RP constantly but lately I havent, since my creativity is zero at the moment. =/
    Basically it'll be a group of kids trying to free themselves from the government but TSY just won't let them go. I wasn't there when the rp was originally made so I have no idea about the intricacies.
    It'd be no problem for me, I have nothing to really do right now anyway XD Besides, you liked that picture as your OC's appearance, we shouldn't let the others win entirely by you changing the characters appearance fully.
    I dont have a Wii my sister does, I got it on my Xbox 360, since apparently it got released on PSN, WiiWare, and Xbox Live arcade, sadly they have no plans of bringing 1 through 6 to the 360 or PS3, Which I am not happy about at all since I really wanted to play Megaman 2 and 5.

Also I only use the Wii when I play Super Smash Bros Brawl which I dont very often anymore, since my sister and I are really picky about letting eachother use our consoles...
    Yeah, I have a ton of NES games up at my Nan's if I ever get back up there. And I have about a dozen or so SNES games I still play on occasion.
    Hi there, thanks for the welcome.

I have a few Rockman games mostly, Battle Network ,and Starforce, plus I have megaman 9 which is by far one of the best rockman games I have played! I have played the X and ZX series as well but I dont have the games anymore sadly. =/
    Yes. I got it. I had the Gameboy advance sp version. A friend of mind has it for his sp. I let him borrow it since he didnt have any games. That's one reason why I got it. How have you gotten? I'm at twilight town after beating Vexen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back