• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, it it's about a year ago, it's not going to be prominently displayed. it might not be displayed too for some reason so you have ask. I just bought it from Bestbuy.com
    TWEWY is FREAKING AWESOME! I've had my copy since the August, and I still obsessively play it. The story is fascinating, filled with twists, the characters evolve, so many things tie back into eacother, it's got a VERY interesting way to level up and increase your stats, you really can't neglect details if you want to finish 100% and then you can go back and replay levels whenever you want once you beat the game.

Okay, so you level up by beating baddies BUT
    1) by wearing certain clothes you can increase stats. By buying clothing you increase friendship levels with stores, and they give you "how to use clothes" more... does that make sense?

2) by buying food you can increase levels. Like increasing attack, defense, bravery (so you can use different clothes)

3)you can fight at any level you've reached. So, I'm at 81 or something. I can fight at level one (and increase my drop rate as high as I can) but I lose alot of my possible hp. Fighting at my highest does the reverse.

and... that's not everything.
    My list...
    Games I can play on my DS (Aka at school)
    FF6
    KH:CoM
    Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (beat it, doing the other stuff)
    pokemon platinum
    trace memory
    Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood
    FFT:A2
    Final Fantasy 4
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
    Yoshi Island DS
    The World Ends With You (GET THIS GAME NOW)

I have, but not with me
    FF3
    Hotel Dusk
    Legend of Zelda:phantom Hourglass
    Buy it and play it. It is one of the best games I have ever played, It worked very well with the DS controls, and it wasn't gimmicky. Add in an intersting and intricate storyline (if not realistic)
    man my little brother was watching it earlyer so i drowned it out with "heaven shall burn, carnifex, suicide silence, hollywood undead, and white zombie"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back