• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Eh.......I prefer to take it slow but I know what you mean. Hmm....don't worry, it'll be all over before you know it.
    Just don't think on it and soon time will go fast by. So are you going to a Junior next year or Sophomore?
    If Cruelle used a heartless, it would be similar to parasite cage/prison keeper and the heartless would have the puppies in a cage.
    A
    Yeah he is. xD.

Not much, just got photos developed today that i love (hence me posting one of them).
    What's up with you?
    A
    It's still neat! I think it's a bit easier to get into characters 'cause of the auditions. :D And I wish you lots of luck on getting there! If you get to be Peter, then I'll congratulate you somehow! I'm going on the college program, too, but KHI is handy. xD;
    'Ello! Sorry, I saw a comment you made on the thread about Disney World and KH. xD; You're gonna be Peter Pen? That's really cool! I wish you a lot of luck with that. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back