• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nah there as been shit like that before. It dies out once the starter gets banned, and it doesn't catch on anyways execpt with the fan club members. And who cares about them?
    Indeed she was ; A ;

Loz is a bitch....My sis and I have the movie, when he pushed her up against the pillar I was like "IS SHE DEAD?!" and my sis said "No she isnt dead"...then he blasted her and the pillar and threw her, my sis was like "Now she's dead"

LMAO AC was the best....kinda...not really, i take it back
    Kinda have to say the rest of the sentence was grammatically horrible as well. Try and work on that along with being more specific, mmkay?
    You must be relieved to hear that I wasn't the one that closed it then.
    Yes, this is the internet.
    Hence why my user name's color gives me magical abilities.

tl;dr behave.
    Then learn English. It's recommended in general. Also, kindly stop misbehaving in my sections, mmkay?
    I have nothing with the debate concept of your new thread. However, if you want to be taken seriously, present yourself appropriately, and find a better title.
    I might have been right, but there were times where my anger and ego got the best of me =\ but time heals all wounds lol.
    Well don't give me all of the credit xD but you've learned from your mistakes and improved yourself based upon them (something a certain someone needs to do). Yup, I'm sure we'll get along just fine =D

[EDIT]

Also it was on my part as well; I was a douchebag back then =\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back