• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Alexxio M.
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! The holiday season is ready to begin.
    I wonder what the cast of Kh (characters not the VA’s) would be thankful for hmm for the Scala and Wayfinder gang it would probably be this…
    Enjoy
    I have a huge announcement! I’m making a Fanzine for the keykids and the Foretellers. I made a cut down version of it for a school project and decided to reuse and refurbish it as a part of the Gaurdian Gaidens and Gaurdian Chronicles. It still needs a few edits and a few more pieces of artwork so it’s still in the works. But I’ll be cross posting it here and on a03. It’ll contain character summaries for all the union leaders, Player and their Chirithy, Ven’s Chirithy, Strelitzia’s Chirithy and Brain’s Chirithy, The foretellers, Luxu, Vanitas and perhaps even the master of masters, a mixture of both fanart and official renders and maybe a few extra bits of backstory only canon to the Gaurdian Chronicles as well. Please look forward to it around the spring of next year. My ideas for new outfits for Skuld, Lauriam and Elrena will show up too. Question though I don’t have a twitter but I do have an instagram should I show off the printed version there as well or just leave it here and on Ao3?
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    I mean, do you want maximum exposure? I recommend Insta as well if so.
    Alexxio M.
    Alexxio M.
    Sometimes different places are better suited for different types of fan work but thanks for the recommendation
    missed last week's fun fact due to technical issues here it is
    Harriette having a sword inside of her gummi scepter is an homage to Brook from one piece who hides his sword within his cane and the name she gives it Mizues references the type of sword that it is a Shikomizue. Similarly, Timothe’s weapon was chosen to be an homage to Usopp also from one piece referencing Xigbar's arrowguns was just a happy accident can’t say the same for Nyxene though she definitely got the idea from reading Larxene’s entry in Jiminy's journal.
    I feel like this is really late but here’s fun fanfic fact #12
    The title, “The tolling 1:56 and two” is a Japanese number pun unscramble the numbers 1,5 and 6 and it can read gomui like gummi and the 2 is just a reference to days.
    News update

due to both procrastination and scheduling issues with my proofreader the tolling of 1:56 and 2 will have to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday therefore a Union’s new star will be pushed back between 10/30 and 11/5 and the first 2 chapters of in famous new identities should come out 11/30-12/5 that leaves Hyjacking heartless to late December or early January and the third and fourth chapters of in famous new identities to the end of January or early February. Please continue to bear with as I continue to balance school with fun and writing and until I post again I hope your hearts continue to be your guiding keys.
    completely forgot to do this earlier but here’s fun fanfic fact #11
    The ending of chapter 3 of Regretful keys to Rechained memories which includes Lauriam’s evening entry is not only a reference to the fic Dandelion seeds by Corishadowfang but is heavily inspired by this charlie co animatic.
    Just replace Aqua with Lauriam and Terra with Darkness and it makes so much sense.
    News update
    everything has been pushed back mostly because of a lack of inspiration and life having other plans so here is the updated release schedule for my kh fics

the rest of tolling of 1:56 and 2 will come out either next Thursday Friday or Saturday
    A unions new star should come out 10/15-10/30
    The first two chapters of In famous new identities should come out 11/15-11/30
    the Hyjacking heartless should come out 12/15-12/25
    The third and fourth chapters of In famous new identities should come out 1/15
    the petals proposal should come out end of January- early February
    Skirmishes on a slippery slope should come out- late February
    and chapter 5 of in famous new identities at the end of March

those last four releases are very shaky mostly because I’m thinking about branching into another fandom pretty soon and would probably like a break after the third and fourth chapters of in famous new identities. I will update as the time comes closer. Please bear with me for now and until I post again I hope your hearts continue to be your guiding keys.
    News update
    here’s my new release schedule for the next few stories
    A unions new star 9/30-10/10
    The first two chapters of In famous new identities should come out 11/5-11/10
    The Hyjacking Heartless should come out 12/15
    the third and fourth chapters of in famous new identities should come out 1/15
    the petals proposal should come out end of January- early February
    Skirmishes on a slippery slope should come out- late February
    and chapter 5 of in famous new identities at the end of March
    Fun fanfic fact #10

Roxas in an ambush anomaly saying that bringing Joey and Carter back to thier mom is “a no go” because that would cross the battlefield is a callback to Kenxiro saying that same thing when going through the possibilities that he can write about in the iceberg project he had to do in hurry up horizons.
    I know this is later than I usually post these but here’s Fun fanfic fact #9

Harriette’s personality fits more with Rhodes’ astrological sign than her own and it goes the other way around for Rhodes as well
    News update
    here are my updated release windows for my next few stories
    The tolling of 1:56 and 2 should come out at the earliest on 9/5 and at the latest on 9/10
    A unions new star will come out 9/30
    The first two chapters of In famous new identities should come out 10/31-11/5
    The Hyjacking Heartless should come out 11/30-12/15
    and the third and possibly fourth chapter of in famous new identities should come out 1/15-1/31

Chapter 3 of In famous new identities will have the cameo I promised so look forward to it.
    Announcements!
    1. fun fanfic facts will now be posted bi weekly on Sundays only. I need more time to put them together.
    2. two new threads for The Guardian Gaiden’s: Twilight Town Gang should be coming soon one will be like the thread for the Guardians gaidens Scala and Wayfinder gang and the other will be for world recommendations which I’m gonna say right now won’t be limited to Disney and Pixar
    And finally 3. Due to college and a pair of game releases (for the stories in the immediate future) in the coming months expect some delays on stories. The tolling of 1:56 and 2 will either come at the very tail end of the month or early September. I will try to post one main story (which means stories that aren’t songfics and aren’t lore logs) per month. However lore logs and other works of the sort like the character summaries if already finished will be posted in the middle of each month and songfics will be peppered about as I come up with them. I will try to make sure my chaptered works once the first few chapters are posted get new chapter(s) on a consistent schedule but I’m not sure what that is yet and don’t want to get stuck in a deadline that I can’t maintain especially considering the multitude of chaptered works on the docket. The work that’ll follow this first will be In famous new identities so a character cameo that I promised may be coming later than expected. Thanks for understanding. And until I post again I hope your hearts remain your guiding keys.
    Fun Fanfic fact # 8
    the game Kenni and Nyxene are playing at the end of An ambush anomaly is the kingdom hearts universe version of Mario Kart because for me characters in kingdom hearts referencing things in pop culture is fair game as long as it’s not Disney owned because it’ll break the fourth wall way too much
    Fun fan fic fact #7
    Lauriam switching to Ven’s full name during the end of chapter 2 of regretful keys to rechained memories is a writing short hand I use when conveying that characters are absolutely serious or being extraordinarily genuine with one another. The logic behind it is basically if you’ve been using the characters endearment nickname for the entire time switching to the full name is one way to tell people when things are about to go down. Like when your parents call your full name when your in trouble but with a different context
    Again late lifes been busy but here’s fun fanfic fact #6
    There are 2 different ways I come across the songs for my song fics
    1. look up childhood favorites and then look through the artist’s catalog
    2. kingdom hearts and other fandom amvs on YouTube
    Slept in today so this is a little late here’s fun fanfic fact #5

In the songfic titled Piano Man Brain says Ven is still the kid soldier among us and that is true for all the groups he’s a part of except the sortas (Sora,Roxas & Vanitas) where he is technically the oldest of them if you count by when Vanitas was given form and not when darkness split its will.
    Fun fanfic fact of the day #4

The OC's that owned the keyblade's Lauriam runs into during Regretful keys to Rechained memories are all named intentionally first Marie Guildylock and her brother Murphy are both named after the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears as well as the muffin man nursery rhyme fitting with the theme of the age of Fairytales. Second Thessa is named after two women in Achilles’ story Thetis and Hera fitting that she wields Olympia and that there's an Achilles heel joke here. Finally, Tristen and Lyle are both named after the Thistle, a thorny plant that a rose also is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back