• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
v4vendetta
v4vendetta
I am! Everyone on here seems super nice and it's really cool having a place to talk about what is otherwise a relatively dead fandom OTL
I'm not caught up in Union X yet but I'm excited to learn more :0
Alpha Baymax
Alpha Baymax

Here's a summary of the Union Cross story so you can get caught up on all of the important elements.

Kingdom Hearts as a fandom is more active than ever before, the only issue is that we're in a situation where there's been no major shift in the Kingdom Hearts narrative so there's not much to really talk about outside speculation.
v4vendetta
v4vendetta
Thank you so much for that link! :D That'll be super helpful for me.
I'm really glad it is more active than I've thought! It's hard to properly assess because IRL most of my friends played a few KH games as a kid and then just sort of dropped it so I'm buzzing with things to talk about.
Alpha Baymax
Alpha Baymax
Well then, you've definitely come to the right place to talk about this series. I don't really have anyone to talk about Kingdom Hearts in real life so I just resort to talking about it on the internet, it's just more convenient knowing that you're talking to someone who has a similar understanding and appreciation of the franchise. :)

Don't be afraid to post your own theories if you have any, it's good to have newcomers propose ideas the veterans of this website haven't thought about.
Back