• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Muke
And my intention really wasn‘t to put quiet you down. I would be extremely sad if you stopped discussing things, because I always like how you post different aspects to things that would never even have crossed my mind
D
DarkosOverlord
No, I... you were right. It was mostly my fault. That's why there's kind of a twist in my latest reply where I just apologize to everyone.
I AM a little sad that my message was taken that way, but it's mostly me crying about it.
We are good as long as you'll keep having patience on me for these kind of blunders.

(I'd write something in German but I don't trust translators nor my poor vocabulary skills)
Muke
Muke
Just wish there was a way for me to cheer you up, I‘d hate to ruin someone‘s day :(
D
DarkosOverlord
Believe me, sending me these messages is more than enough.
I've been on these forums during a period of deep changes in me, and I often acted brash, arrogant, sometimes emotional without any need, and I spoke out of turn.
You've always made the effort to reach through me when needed (I lack the initiative to ever doing that), even when it's clear we don't always see eye to eye on some things.

It has always been precious to me and I never forget it, Muke. Thank you.
Muke
Muke
Thanks man no problem at all, I‘m really happy about that! I know you often don’t, but if you ever need someone to talk to, just message me really.
Back