• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Oh, you're still in Kamoshido's Palace? I was kinda expecting maybe the third Palace.

I had to restart it because I missed a few personas from my list. But I think I will just do it for the story.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah, Kamoshido’s palace. I got a little sidetracked from playing it (totally played Detroit three times in a row before moving onto something else*

Understandable.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Of course.. 😏 So, who will you romantic with the protagonist?

How is your night going so far?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Hmm, I'm not sure yet.

It's going okay, Dream's home. How's your night going?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Now, it's morning. 😂

So, how is your post going? Figured out how to get around with the grandparents?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah. 😆

A little bit. I’m going to see about having one by the end of the day.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Okay!

Hey, have you seen the animated series of Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes? It had two seasons but it was top quality when it came to the narrative. The first season brought the formation of the original members of the Avengers until they found Cap and dealt with the breakout of many supervillains from The Raft, The Vault, and The Big House while figuring out who caused it in the first place. The second season deals with cosmic problems such as the Kree vs Skrulls War, Secret Invasion and The World Eater, Galactus.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
No I haven’t yet, been meaning to watch it. Have you seen detective Loki?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
No, I haven't; what is that all about?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
It’s about Loki, having been punished by the Norse gods, Loki is also trapped as a kid and he’s being looked after by his son Jourmangurd (Midgar Separant) and Loki’s forced to hunt magical entities to atone for the recent mischief. It also features Hel and Fenrir.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Interesting. Where do you find that so I can check it out?

Are you okay? You didn't chat much last night.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Cartoon Crazy? Is that online or cable??

I see.. I hope you will get better soon and fast! Gotta be healthy! 💪

Cool, I'll check it out as soon I got the time. :3
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Online.

Yup. Thanks!

Enjoy.

I also posted.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Okay, got it.

I saw that! It was a cool read. And now it's my turn! XD

You ever going back to Persona 5?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah I plan on it, I just gotta figure out where my copy went. XD
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I see.. by copy, you mean physical or digital?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Physical. I’m sure it won’t be that hard to find it.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I got all of my games in ABC's from Assassin's Creed to Uncharted, just to make it easier on me. Plus, it gives me more time to play it instead of trying to find it and pop it in the system. :3

Speaking of copies, did you get the steel cover case or just the standard one? I got the steel cover case because it was just beautiful and I love seeing the Thieves in black and white as the background is red. The way they walk reminds me of Ocean's 11 as they're walking away from getting what they wanted or toward their goal.

Just look for the Phantom Hat on the spine; Can't really miss it since it's different from the PS4 sign on it.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Regular version, I couldn’t afford the still book version. I could barely afford the standard version.
Back