• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSaiyanSora
SuperSaiyanSora
Good idea, I'll try that, thanks!
Alpha Baymax
Alpha Baymax
No problem. Any luck so far?
SuperSaiyanSora
SuperSaiyanSora
Yup, just replaced it with a better and different profile picture. Thanks for letting me know!
Alpha Baymax
Alpha Baymax
What a profile picture. Love that J. Cole album, his verse in Looking For Trouble is his greatest verse of all time!
SuperSaiyanSora
SuperSaiyanSora
That's one of my favorite verses by him too! The Warm Up is one of my favorite projects by him, it's such a classic. Same with Friday Night Lights.
Alpha Baymax
Alpha Baymax
J. Cole is just such a timeless artist, I always listened to him when I was in high school, I still find it crazy to believe that he's mainstream!
SuperSaiyanSora
SuperSaiyanSora
Same! His projects would be on repeat all the time, especially the mixtapes he dropped, and now it's crazy to see him getting the success that I feel he deserves. But I'm glad he's doing it his way instead of doing what everyone else is doing and looking for clout.
Alpha Baymax
Alpha Baymax
Couldn't put it better myself, the memorable rappers are able to remain timeless with both their lyrical content and the instrumentals of their songs.

Rappers like J. Cole have the gift of remaining relevant because they transcend current trends and just stick to making good music.
Back