• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Muke
Hey Griewer! All's okay, I'm very busy with school and studying. Exam season is slowly coming up and I already have many tests etc :( otherwise, everything is good! Thanks for asking! :)

How are you doing? Everything good?
Griewer
Griewer
Oh, good luck with school! Glad that everything is good! ^^
All is well on my end as well. Found a proper job, so weeks are busy! Still waste too much of my freetime watching Netflix and anime. Going to get Sekiro this weekend because it has been too long since half my braincells melted, playing Bloodborne. Should be plenty of fun! Also I've been working on a KH fanfic just to ease my need for more content. :D
Muke
Muke
Thanks!! Good luck with your job as well!
Ahh, yeah, there are so many animes I wanna start watching, but school is getting in the way hrrr >.<

Ohh? Tell me more about your fanfic!!
Griewer
Griewer
Yeah, so many things to watch! o_O
Well it is set right after KH3 ends and continues the story from there: Basically Riku and Kairi are trying to learn more about the Power of Waking, while the Twilight gang start looking for the missing friend. +Ventus is having a rough time adjusting to his heart after Vanitas merged with him.
Griewer
Griewer
Part II:
If you feel like giving it a read, I'll leave the links here of you. :D
AO3
Fanfic.net
Griewer
Griewer
PART III:
Also, I bought Sekiro yesterday and tried it out. Game is super fun and very educational. I already learned a new Kanji (死). It means "death". If you enjoy challenging games, give it a try!

(BTW: Did we always have this strict limitation with profile posts? 420 is really short. <_<)
Muke
Muke
Noo, we never had a restriction of 400 characters. That's so weird.
Thanks for the links, it sounds very interesting! Do the Foretellers appear? I'll read it tomorrow morning while driving to and from school! :)

Yeah, I do plan on getting Sekiro! But I want to finish Persona 5 first though! I've been wanting to finish it for so long. Have you played it?
Griewer
Griewer
Yup, they appear as well. It really goes into headcanon territory, but I did my best to make their agenda and behaviour understandable and not too random or out of nowhere. Thanks! ^^

Haven't played it yet but is on the list! I've heard really good things about it and though I've seen the anime my friend tells me the game is much better so yeah, sooner or later! :3
Muke
Muke
Okay, tell me how you like it if you ever play it! I do agree that the game is better :)
Back