• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Twilight Lumiair
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Man... Can't believe it's already been nine years since I first got into KH. Re: Coded really holds a special place in my heart for being the title that introduced me to so many beloved characters and concepts from the series, and I've gotten so many fond memories from my experience playing through the game day in and day out (even though I was never able to completely finish it, unfortunately). Just watching this first launch trailer always brings me right back to my elementary days.

Gosh, I owe this game so much it's not even funny... Honestly, it's fitting that the anniversary would be so close to me transitioning to the next stage of my life. Almost like I'm getting one last cheer from my favorite series of all time. 🎶💚🎶
    Question: What exactly is the point of responding to someone's thoughts with "Wow.. that's a terrible idea", and giving no actual retorts or criticism?

It's such an unengaging response, and comes off as needless and hateful because of it. What benefit do people see in giving replies like that? Is there some sort of satisfaction in arbitrarily letting someone else know their opinions suck (in your eyes) without ever telling them why?
    Ugh... So I'm posting this mainly to help vent my frustrations; my intention isn't to sound all whiny or bring down anyone's day, I swear.

Anyway, today my unpredictable grandmother probably did the most reckless and impulsive thing I've ever seen her do. After years of saying she never wanted a pet in our house because she doesn't want anymore mouths to feed, she adopted a dog completely out of the blue, and barely has any clue what she's doing with it, nor does she have all the necessary supplies to tend to it (at least, not right now). I've been trying to help her all day, but the process has been difficult to say the least. Needless to say, I was NOT prepared to have pet living in our house anytime soon, let alone today.

I'm tired, anxious, beyond exasperated, and desperately need some relief right now before I have a breakdown. But I also really don't want to neglect Chloe (that's the dog's name), and everytime I look away my paranoia goes out of control. I can't help but constantly think she'll be miserable if I don't tend to her, and I'm really not sure what do anymore. This is all just so jarring!
    Please do not renounce your words about Roxas (and Xion), even if there is no evidence what role they will play in Post-KH3.
    It still seems to me that Roxas is still an important character, at least because he is nobody Sora and he has two keyblade.
    But yes, he is a favorite of fans, for the same reason Nomura returned Axel.
    Personally, I have several plot developments related to Roxas in future games.
    First, I think Roxas will try to find its place in the world, spotting filovskie questions about yourself. In a game like KH2 and Days, the topic was raised more than once that “Not everything can be as it always is” and, first of all, it referred to the end of the prologue of KH2 and Days, but given the current theme of maturity from the title to the title of Nomura, I can believe that this topic may again be touched upon and in particular by Roxas. Perhaps he will start thinking about sitting on the tower and eating ice cream, is that the thing he wants to do all his life? After all that happened to him and his friends, they are no longer the same people.
    Axel / Lea wants to become a keyblade master. And Roxas and Xion are not the same cute guys who needed to eat Ice cream to be happy. They had to endure too many bad things.
    It’s also because Roxas matures, and people become more difficult with age. I can quite believe that Lea will try to keep their trio, however, he and Roxas will finally understand that they should give up and let them temporarily. I was inspired by such an outcome from cartoons How to Train Your Dragon 3 and Ralph 2, but I just think that such an outcome takes place in this KH.
    Also, as you said, the main test of Roxas will be the acceptance of what he is special, as well as getting rid of trying to play someone else’s role and finally become one’s own person as he wanted.
    Of course, these are just my thoughts. If this does not happen, I let it sadly, but accept it. But in any case, thanks for your post, you threw me more thoughts about the future of Roxas.))
    *sigh* Even the simplest of things are starting to exasperate me now. It's odd. I thought I was getting better at rolling with the punches life throws my way, but so often- too often I find myself just not having the energy to care anymore after dealing with even the most trivial of things. Why? Am I finally succumbing to my persisting pessimistic outlook on life? I don't want my world view to be cynical and jaded if it means leading a miserable, indifferent life, but it's what I always seem to revert back to. Not sure what it's gonna take for me to start feeling like there's light at the end of this tunnel, but whatever it winds up being, I hope I can find it soon. And if not, I hope can muster the will to forge my own light somehow. What's important isn't that we fail or succeed, but that we have the will to persevere. I just need to remember that...
    I've really liked it so far. Man, really liked Toy Box; I'll prolly go back for emblems later.
    Hey there,

just wanted to give you a heads up about your PM.

I've read the whole thing and to properly answer it will take a little time so don't get afraid I might have forgotten okay?
    I just wanna know how this saga ends, sorry if it sounds simple, but .......yeah.
    I am and not at the same time if that a makes any sense ? I've been worried about the series since about Coded and where the story is going. I'm just worried that Nomura has just been trying to reach out the story as much as possible between KH2 and KH3 and it's made things confusing. In short, I'm worried.
    Thanks! I'll see if I can finish it before KH3 comes out; that's the goal anyway.

I hope someone likes it besides my friends who are kinda involved; when writing fics about MMOs, it's never in a vacuum. Have to get the friends involved, for permission if nothing else!
    Knitting/crocheting is a hobby with me; a useful one since I do make more than stuffies; things like scarves and mittens and hats and dishcloths and potholders, tho in our state(Georgia, USA), we don't need the clothes all the time, so I don't make them all the time. Unless it's winter it's rarely that cold, and even then it rarely gets below freezing. I discovered it at my Grandma Clay's knee tho it took me a trip to the library (and a certain book, which I now own) to really learn how. I learned some advanced techs online too, so that's a pretty good resource. I think the rest; playing console rpgs and cross stitch.

As for the mittens, I'm doing two needle mittens(vintage pattern; that means it's OLD but I never turn up my nose at say, 50-100 year old patterns since knitted mittens and hats don't change much), which means I'll have to sew them up; luckily even tho I live with that brother, he is downstairs most of the time. He also works most of the day so he's out of the house. So hopefully I'll have better luck keeping what I'm making a secret. Having to call a cloth store (and be loud) didn't help with sis's but that tailor's ham was something she wanted for a long time and no one knew but the brother I'm making the mittens for, and he wouldn't get her that for some reason even tho it wasn't expensive..(Sis sews clothes btw. So I guess being crafty runs in the family?)
    You can say that; a pattern is actually a set of instructions as it is, so think of it like a map to get there. Testing is done so they can make sure the instructions are clear, otherwise it won't turn out the way the person using it wanted. (Aka. they end up in the wrong place!) So I'd say you're really close and got what I was saying. ^^

And thank you on the Squirtle! I still got bro's mittens to do, but I should finish those in a week as long as he don't ahem..catch me. I don't want to get caught on any of these, lol. Want what I'm giving to be a surprise, so far I've succeeded with the kids. Not with my sister but I was kinda loud when I was asking the store about what I wanted to get her. (Was a tailor's ham; I don't know what that's for, only something to do with making sleeves.)
    Depends on what. It can take hours, if not days, to create a crochet pattern from scratch since they have to actually MAKE the item and test it.

Well, Princess and the Frog is a real possibility, not sure what else unless they're going to bring something way way way out of left field. We will have to see. I think we haven't seen a "left field" world yet..for they always seem to have one no one was expecting.
    Mostly a matter of respect tho yeah. When person posts a pattern, they do have the right to make requests on how it is used, so I just be honest about it and respect the pattern maker's wishes.

Anyway with the new trailer; I thought it was cool, liked the song. I wonder what the whole thing sounds like? We'll find out next month, and I'm going to be seriously tempted to search spotify for it before I get the game...

Also I've had a theory that Sora's going to have to pull himself together somewhat so he can save everyone else. We'll have to see, tho..
    Simple. It's a request thing.

When people put up a pattern, sometimes they actually ask, "If you make this don't sell it." For example, look at this Squirtle pattern: Here. She actually asks you "Don't sell it if you make it!"

This happens more often than you would think. Some creators also enforce this if they catch you. So as a matter of respect, I don't do that. ^^ and I can understand why with Pokemon; seriously. What I don't understand is that all other pokemon patterns I've seen you have to pay for..what, do you WANT to get the big N's attention?
    He prolly will! I try to find out what people want or like. Like with my nephew, he loves Pokemon. Especially Squirtle. Mind, it's hard as can be to find a good squirtle crochet pattern (fear of Ninty I think) but I found one that actualy LOOKS like a squirtle.

I'm making the oldest niece a llama as it is; she likes llamas and sloths.

But yeah, if it comes from the heart and you can do something like, use your pc to burn a CD for him, he'll proly like it. If you get more time later, find out what he wants or needs of course. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back