• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rhapsody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• cal: *squints*
    cal: k bye...... 'Nana'

cal inherently skeptical that's their name DESPITE HER giving a fake one is very cal-like
    Nana: Aw come on, don't be like that sweetie. It's just most people attack me when they learn what I'm up to, surely you understand.

You're welcome. Okay, sounds good to me.
    cal: and that doesn't sound shady as fuck at all, but you gave me your name, so I'll give mine. Margo.

gotcha--thanks! in that case? might have cal hang around in the forest? it's peaceful. quiet. she'll move if she wants to. also, gives me a chance to rest a bit from writing
    Nana: *hesitates a bit* Nana, or at least that's what my friends call me. As for my purpose....I'm just trying to reach a means to an end.

No, he's at Oogie's manor in the evil playroom.
    Nana: *smiles* Do I honestly smile a lot? Maybe you just need to relax, no one's going to hurt you.

Haha, he's not nice trust me. He's actually quite the opposite, he just likes doing the opposite of what people expect to throw them off guard.
    Nana: Oh? How am I weird miss?

Haha okay, I will do that. He'll probably be nice to her for the most part but still throw in some comments to keep her off guard.
    Nana: Yes? Did I say something weird? *smiles*

And I might use that fact to throw her off her game with him.
    Yeah, Cal's going to meet up with him and he's going to get attached to Sparky instantly. He's going a soft spot for animals.
    Hello, which Hybrid child are you talking about? I've got about three planned, one is Andy, the other is the mystery guy (he's number seven in a group of eight, Harley was one too) and then there's a female character I'm introducing. There's a good chance that my hybrid child will meet yours, I'm just not sure which one you're talking about.
    The forum really isn't letting me post, so i'll just give my response here. I thought using the word play for sink was pretty cool. As I was initially reading through the thread, I'm pretty sure everyone, even King Sora X, who was afk are all moving as one large group. So, I just decided to tease you guys for a bit.
    Damn it feels like everybody is on a ball and chain with student loans, same boat with me when it comes to them.
    Finished school, job searching, and loaded work weeks D:

I actually went to see Imagine Dragons play with guest performers K.Flay and Grouplove just yesterday.

They. Were. In-sane.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back