• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo! How are you doing buddy? Haven't heard from you in ages! ^_^
    Griewer
    Griewer
    I will, promise! ^^
    You too, if you take a look at the fanfic, please give me a short feedback! ^^

(also: I just started watching Dororo last night. It's so good. Ever heard of it? :O)
    Muke
    Muke
    I remember seeing it on websites and on YouTube, but I haven't watched it! What is it about?

By the way, do you happen to know "the Promised Neverland"?
    Griewer
    Griewer
    A feudal lord makes a deal with the demons: his land would prosper and in exchange they would basically get his firstborn child. The kid survives (though as a malformed cripple) in secret and the story is about him killing demons and getting back his lost parts and about another younger orphan boy. It's very good so far.
    I've heard about it and I want to start it after catching up with Dororo. :D
    Hey Muke, we've had debates about Kingdom Hearts III for so long that I am intrigued by your honest thoughts about the game. You can PM me if you want to go to spoiler territory.
    Yo!

What's up? Long time no see. :D
    Have you seen the new trailers? The hype is now officially unbearable XD
    Hey, Muke! \^_^/

So I'm curious to see if you're still doing the avatar/signature business or not.. I'd like to update mine with something new, but I wasn't sure if you were in it still or not.

If not, oh well. It was worth a shot to ask and see. :)
    XDDD Ich glaub ich dreh auch total durch und schau alles an xD oder fast alles XD Muss gleich meine Snacks bereitstellen :3
    Alright ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Schaust du dir die Impressionen derer an, die beim Event waren? Bin mir mittlerweile gar nicht mehr sicher, ob ichs tun soll :/ kA ob da irgendwelche krasse Spoiler sein könnten und mhhh.
    Joa, wie immer eigentlich xD Gibt nix neues hier xD Gaaaanz langsam vielleicht E3 Hype. Und bei dir? ^^
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN

ICH BIN 10 MINUTEN ZU SPÄT <_______<

ALLES ALLES LIEBE ZUM GEBURTSTAG NACHTRÄGLICH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ May your heart be your guiding key to Kingdom Hearts 3 ❤️
    Aw schade :( Versteh ich aber schon, wenn wenigstens die Story endlich mal ins Rollen käme...
    Nooooooo verdammt nochmal XDDD
    Hm vll kriegst du genug für nen zukünftigen Xion Ex pull zusammen? D: Spielst du überhaupt noch? Ist ja selbst mit Kairi Ex teilweise zu hart, wenn du nicht alle medaillen mit super traits geguilted hast und Extra attack :/
    Jo, hab ich dann auch gemacht, ist mir zu doof.

KAIRI EX IN 5 PULLS!!! Du kannst wieder ins Spiel einsteigen :eek:oo Oder hast du mittlerweile eine?
    Genau deswegen hatte ich ja vorgeschlagen, das zu lassen, aber anscheinend wollen alle sich lieber aufregen -.- Kotzt mich auch total an, vor allem, wenn man dafür angemacht wird.
    joa auch, hab mir nur bisschen sorgen gemacht, als du gar nicht mehr reagiert hast ^^ Alles beim alten mit ner Prise KH3 Hype
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back