• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• For those whom it may concern,

It's been a long time coming for me to say this. I won't be on KHI any more. Or be around as much, I guess. (Except maybe to post around the forum occasionally, if I have something to say.) I do appreciate those of you who've reached out to me; wanting to know how I was, or simply wanted to catch up with me about your lives. But I'm at this point in my life where I'm pursuing my own goals, dealing with real life problems (like everyone else does,) and simply putting time in to better myself. I am grateful to all of you for being my friends. I had a blast with a lot of you and I'll never forget that. I'm just too busy and unable to maintain my friendships like I used to back when I first joined KHI in 2010. And honestly, KHI stopped being my home. I grew up. I've become like everyone else who's left this site years before me. (Of course, I still plan on playing KHIII.) Therefore, I'm sorry for leaving a good number of you hanging, or worrying that I was mad at you. I'm really not mad at any of you or anything.I'm just not good at keeping up with messages any more. And I know I could've posted this in the Foyer, but I don't really need that much attention. I'm sure at some point, I'll come back in the future. Therefore, this is my way of letting you guys know I won't be around for the foreseeable future, and you don't have to keep leaving me messages unless you 100% want to. Who knows, maybe I'll message you guys someday to see how things have been.

In the words of the great Leon, "We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other."

See ya! :D
    Well today is my first day. I’m nervous as heck, but I’m going to do my best. Oh I’ve a been reading a book series called the Dresden Files. It’s about a wizard in Chicago who acts as a PI. If your interested it’s written by Jim Butcher. Been also playing Persona 5 and I love it. Also can’t wait for the new Smash even if I don’t have a Switch.
    Hey Partner, I'm gonna be going back to college starting with an english class. Hope you have a great day.
    I'll try and keep it just one side-chapter. I just got into Vee's Letter Sidechapter that I ended up with 20 pages of it XD. To be honest, Vee's story could already qualify as a spin-off. Probs she is my most favorite character to write, just next to Kurome and Thea and Xiu; wanting to have the strength to protect her loved ones but ended up backfiring because the strength she sought ended up hurting the man she loved the most. Hence why Walter's hostile wake up call to her in the earlier chapters.

Oh and I also have her updated look in my art thread, along with Kurszt's character design.
    Not sure if your reading this but I hope your well, and miss you. I'd like to talk to you about well anything really.
    Thanks for the feedbacks on my stories! :D Really appreciate it. Currently writing the last side story for Astonished / Amazed. Hopefully it comes out in Halloween with the Season 2 prologue a month after.
    Hey Kitkat! Thanks for the award! I thank you for it greatly!
    KITKAT KITKAT KITKAT! JESSE MCCARTNEY IS COMING TO MY TOWN SOON FOR A CONCERT ON MARCH 9TH!!!!!
    Also I got Undertale for the PS4. :3
    Oh Chapter 2 of GOETIA is up. It was edited the 1 page worth of... umm... lewds so that it's suitable for posting. Chapter 3 is coming up by December.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back