• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Pretty good here too..I did see the trailer, I can see Sora shaking the confusion off and yelling at Vanitas after he swats Van's hand away, can't you? (I smell a ref to when he was holding kairi's heart there.)

I also finally got the new battery for my 3DS yesterday. Thanks NoA for realizing mail's being dumb~! My original's still stuck two states away; if it gets here it's 'Neko's. ^^
    Prepare for fangirling as the time has come my beloved DarkGrey....
    I got Undertale for PS4.
    AND I AM FULL OF DETERMINATION!
    OMG. It took me a second, but I remember it was a dare LMAO holy shit I pulled it off so well.
    THATS UNDERSTANDABLE
    I'm pretty tired, too. And I had bad food so I might want to fall asleep before I start feeling sick AAAAAAHHHH
    Haley Joel Osment will rock this boy so bad I know I'm going to die at least 900000000000 times in a row I don't know how I will survive that oh my god it's 3gud I cannot compute anymore.
    I mean I KNOW but they made the effort to create his suit under that instead of just closing the coat up a bit more. THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT IF IT ISNT SHOWN LATER RIGHT?????? R I G H T
    Well yeah I'm also not sure about the face thing. I really hope they didn't change his face for some stupid reason. I need that dark edge emo evil Sora of perfect badness in my LIFE and my GAME Nomura you better don't take it from me
    I'm already loving the fact that Vanitas is still so fixed on Ventus, especially since he used to call him unworthy during BBS and tried to kill him for it. I really hope he's somehow on his own agenda, because I don't get why he would want to get Ventus's heart out of Sora right there at that time. Somehow it feels pretty inconvenient to me to do that for Xehanort's plans.
    Also lmao at him just walking up to Sora like "yeah bitch I'm sure you will just let me grab you" like LOOL Vani come on try a bit gooder my lovely boy
    I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW THINGS WILL GO FROM THERE ON. THERE ARE SO MANY IDEAS IN MY HEAD I C A N T E V E N
    HEY NGL I LOVE HELMET VANITAS
    BUT IT REALLY MAKES NO SENSE WITH THE ORGANIZATION COAT LOL
    ALSO IMAGINE HE TOOK THE MASK OFF AND VENTUS STARTED LAUGHING HIS BUTT OFF THROUGH SORA ONLY TO GET HIS ASS WHIPPED BY SOME UNVERSED AND VANITAS GOING ALL MAAAAAAAAAD

I'm just so glad he's back I'm happy about everything.
    Irino's voice acting is so good.
    Void Gear looks so good (the keyblade is ok too ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) JKKKK)
    Him calling Ventus a speck is so good (SPECK. SPECK!!! AS IN GERMAN FOR BACON I C A N T GET OVER THIS THIS IS MY HEADCANON NOW)
    Everything about him ohhh boy and the music and ahhh
    And he's the only one so far SHOWN to wear his old clothing under the coat so him getting rid of it at some point is lik 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999969 % canon for me now I'm gonna
    fucking
    B E L I E V E
    WHERE'S MY BOOOOOOOOOZE
    Ohhhh jesus you have no idea. I was lowkey enjoying the trailer like "ah okay...hm okay" and then he shows up and I'm like
    AHH??
    OK???
    THIS IS VERY OK?!
    I AM OK WITH THIS!!!
    Still a bit scared about what his role will be in KH3 but oh BOY he'll be LIT LIT LIT LIT ON FIRE either way!!
    Also Sora's reaction is the sweetest thing ever!! Imagine how furious Ventus would have sounded saying his name, but Sora is like "uh? Vanitas :eek: HUH? What-"
    IT'S ADORABLE I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T
    But dayum when do we get maskless bae. He needs to take some stuff off.
    ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
    Just here to let you know I have officially died today, I'm hyped and I'm dying and I am very sad you are not here to experience this moment with me. </3
    both reason and reasons work though. heh.

artists just disappearing is the worst ;_;
    gotta appreciate whats there!!
    Well, in the bio labs what we have to do is rather simple. We have to use a lab manual that coincides with the text book, and perform the experiments it suggests. Not every section is done in the class, as we're stretched for time, but what we do cover is the basic gist of any science field. We start off with learning how to work a microscope, then the basics of the field (for bio, it's taxonomy, or the classification all living things fall under), studying organisms of different phylums, etc. Then it all ends with the dissection of a frog, which in america is kind of a rite of passage for a bio student. You can't go through your life in the sciences WITHOUT dissecting an amphibian. Overall, the class is as simple as it gets, though i think i might have the unfair advantage here because of the rigorous plant bio i took last semester.
    Hey Grey, how's it going? man has it been a stretch since we've last talked. Guess I've just been busy juggling my new set of classes, which range from being a complete breeze like bio 102 (it takes me 30 minutes to get everything done in a 2 hour lab! it's insane!!!) to one's that require me to be on my toes well into the afternoon. In any case, hope your classes aren't that bad, i've got to deal with a 3 hour block between two classes every Monday and Wednesday from here until May, so that's going to be juuust great!
    DANCING!
    You're a genius. Now I have a prompt about my next of way too many already one shot about these perfect dorks.
    Somewhere deep inside I want someone to get me out of alternate universe cute fluff hell, but at the same time, it's cooool down here.
    watch
    I'm reminded of my backlog of "famous" anime(FMAB) that I'm pretty sure I won't end up watching until 10 years later.

Every time I see one of the memes "aahaha yeah.... i better get to that btw...(goes does something else and forgets within 1 minute)."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back