• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I'm sure too.

Alright, thanks for telling me that. Any suggestions on which game to start with first?
    Already done. xD I wanna say I added everyone in the OP last night. lol.

I certainly did! I still got to catch up on everyone else's posts. And waiting on someone to get a post in before I can hop onto a post myself.

Well, luckily for you, I'll be posting in Miracles today.

How're you liking the Persona RP so far? =D

Hopefully so. I kind of wanna go back and play from the beginning again with AC. Although, I should try to play the one I have for my PS4 right now. =3 Did you ever play the Watch_Dogs games at all?

I know. Luckily we only have March to get through in a matter of days, then it'll be April before we know it. xD
    Haha, it does seem that way with Persona. I want to post again but I'm trying to wait for Ruby Rose to respond first.

I'm going to have to keep that in mind when I play them.
    Okay.

No I don't, unfortunately. But it would fun to learn. The fabric was a really bad typo of fanfic (my phone probably autocorrected to it). That's good to know.
    Ah, that explains it. Sorry for seeming sulky. ^^;;

Understand that one, Roxie. I've got a book I'm trying to write but rps and friends keep me here, plus some of the fabrics here. Are you enjoying your game?
    I'm not trying to be sulky, but you forgot my characters on the roster for Miracles. Sorry.

Anyway, how have you been?
    I understand. I know what it feels like to wait. xD

Q: If we're not using the trademark stuff to summon our Personas, how are we going to do that in this Roleplay?
    A: We call upon them through willpower.

Well, hopefully it's good and doesn't disappoint! And that's awesome! =D What's the latest AC game btw?

Oh man, you didn't hear? You poor, poor thing. </3 Persona 5 won't be coming out until April 4th. They moved it back to add additional content to the game. D:
    Hey Roxy!

I'm doing good, trying to juggle everything like usual. You? Yup, it's definitely firing up lately! I gotcha.

Q1: What is the difference between the two?
    A: There isn't too huge of a difference quite yet, cause that'll be worked out as we get further along in the story, and events will happen one after another. The only changes right now is the murders/missing are happening a lot faster in Nix as the weather grows warmer. There's the matter of timelines, but I explained that in your third question. xD

Q2: And are you going to take some stuff from P4 to suit the needs of this RP?
    A: I'm going to say, yes and no. Due to the Shift we get more leg room to change things up as myself, CD, and Max see fit. We'll still have personas, weapons, relationships, and all that jazz. And our personas might manifest from emotional stress but, we don't have evokers, cards, and masks.

Q3: Finally, since I wasn't involved with the earlier one, does that mean my character hasn't appeared yet in some form and yet I'm in the new version of it?
    A: Right, that's correct. In Frozen, you don't exist in that timeline because, we're in a new timeline known as the Shift. Only the veterans like myself, Max, CD-Mann, and InnerPeace are aware of the new timeline. Whereas, you'll be existing on the Shift timeline as a new character.

I seen your new post in Miracles. =D I'm looking forward to making another post in it soon! How'd finishing up the AC games go? That's cool you got to celebrate your birthday early! Yup, it's another Tuesday, which means more Flash!

Nah, it's okay. We've all got stuff going on. I understand. Usually books are my escape from the real world among other things. xD
    Well that's good that you can remember it still after all this time! And as I think it's slightly a day off, I want to also say Happy Birthday!! ^--^ Enjoy your post!
    You're welcome, Roxie! xD I'm glad to hear you're having a fabulous day thus far!

Thanks! Gosh, you're making me feel old too. xD Looks like we're both the same age now! And being older isn't all that bad! I think at 25 our brains are suppose to be fully developed and matured too. Although, I only remember hearing that in passing. Did you do anything fun in particular on your birthday? Also, how're you doing? I haven't seen you around too much lately. :3 Still keeping up with the Flash and Agents of Shield?

Happy Birthday, Roxie!

I hope you're having a fabulous day today, and can have all of your birthday wishes come true! :D
    lol I'll see what I might be able to do then just for that. ^^ I'm feeling somewhat less-worse than the other day actually, so hopefully that means the tablets I've been taking are finally starting to kick in. I need to be at least somewhat better for work this Thursday. lol
    Hey there Roxie. Sorry I haven't been on a lot, work and now getting unwell the last few weeks has meant I've not really had the strength to get on and write anything, so sorry again. I'll be seeing about trying to get something written once I've gotten a little better, maybe in a day or so. ^^
    Oh right, I remember you mentioned that in the About Me that you were deaf. I'm sorry about that. I heard that PS4 prices have lowered due to PS4 Pro coming out, but my parents don't trust the low prices. They think it's too good to be true.
    That's cool your birthday is coming soon! I might be getting 2.8 if I can hurry and snag myself a PS4, or get it first and wait for PS4 later lol. My hobbies are drawing, writing stories, watching TV, playing video games, and playing clarinet and learning piano. What about you? :)
    Iron Fist, The Defenders and The Punisher I'm looking forward to! So many things are coming in March which ironically is my birthday month, just a few weeks before KH1 first released. Dr. Strange I'm excited for, I hadn't seen it in theaters but I really wanted to watch it! Also hopefully Netflix can hurry and add more seasons to the shows!
    Let's see: I've been catching up with the show Gotham now because my father had gotten surgery and had to pause on watching the show. I haven't really had time to catch up on AoS and The Flash, but I soon want to start watching A Series of Unfortunate Events seeing it's now on Netflix. The Flash I've caught up on a few episodes, and it will be hard watching AoS when my brother doesn't want to watch it that much anymore and rather watch something else. I'm still waiting for new seasons of Arrow, Daredevil, Legends of Tomorrow, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones patiently. ^_^'
    Hey Roxie,

I hope you're doing well! And I wish you a early Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

I'll try to get a post in your RP before or after the New Year. xD

And how did you like the mid-season finale for Flash?

I wish you the best in reaching legendary member someday! And I haven't heard of Miss Martian because, I didn't watch Young Justice. I was more of Teen Titans fan at the time. xD Btw, are you excited about Spider-Man Homecoming?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back