• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Chaser, I feel dumb. How come no matter how many times I try to save my avatar with a transparent background in .png format it keeps giving a white background? lol
    The night king marching south

Daenerys and her claim to the throne

Cersei Lanister and her claim to the throne.

Broke it down to 3.
    Hey, sorry about those 6 posts. I was just trying to finish up the thread (for now until KH3). I was actually a bit worried I might get in trouble :p
    Hey, Chaser. Just wanted to ask, since 5 days have passed, is it okay to use Avatars and Sigs + Quotes from 0.2? Like, from the final world?
    Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for your support in the FI thread. I know I'm not always the easiest person to agree or even deal with but I really appreciate it. I honestly meant no harm and I wouldn't have made the thread if I knew people would have taken it that way
    Is it really? With all of the excitement i've had in anticipation I actually want to create some avatars for the submissions!
    Could I have the source for the art used in your avatar? I'm feeling GFX edgy this week!
    I have over 100 GB free lol. I looked it up and it seems to be a pretty common problem. I just don't know when or if anyone on here who knows about it can help.
    Thanks... I'm just worried that I might've wasted money on the game. It's a digital copy...
    Okay, sorry. I'll be more careful with what I post. I probably should have been more considerate.
    I didn't think it was a big deal considering it was a 5 year old spoiler, it was mainly meant as a joke but alright. It won't happen again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back