• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm free now, but like I said, don't have anything special in return if that's alright.
    YES! Yukihira! GET THOSE SEATS AND BRING THEM BACK! XD DON'T LET THEM BE EXPELLED! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! <3
    I called it. X'D I ACTUALLY CALLED IT ON FOOD WARS! RINDO PASSED THEM BASED ON BEING FED! HAHAHAHAHA. This is hysterical. <3
    Oh c'mon! Edward, you could've totally taken him down! Fine, fine, fine. xD Can't believe you two lost a stone to a dang bird. lqtm. Thanks for the video.
    *stares at my ramen and sniffs it* ... They screwed with the flavor packets. *falls to my knees* What did my ramen ever do to deserve this?! Why change a perfectly good recipe?! I will have my REVENGE! (No seriously, they ruined it. I can tell not only by smell but by taste. ;__; </3 I'll still eat it, but it's not the same.)

:D

And your welcome! I'm sure you will because, how could anybody doubt that charming smile of yours that blinds us all? xD

One day. One day. xD I still lack a few ingredients too, and I have no pork chops out that aren't thawed. But one day, I'll make it. :D
    My eyes. You're so dazzling with that smile All Mite! xD

And that recipe from Yuri on Ice is awesome because, I have a few of the ingredients. *wants to try it now*
    It's kind of weird seeing how empty the forum is looking right now. Maybe everyone has something better to do with their weekend? :3
    Yes. It's ridiculous to even look at it out the window, cause it's also a mix of freezing rain. lqtm. Gosh dang it. I'm not ready for snow either! >o</ Oh, probably not a lot of snow yet, cause it'll melt first before it gets to the point of sticking and piling up.

True. The funny this is, I used to not like Nog. I liked custard, which is equally made from eggs. But I've grown to like it. Well, the other day, my mom and sisters were torturing me by singing Christmas songs too. Bad enough country songs play in my head. I do not need to add Christmas music to it yet. ITS STILL OCTOBER! XD

Aw, pizza is delicious. At least pizza doesn't take as long to cook compared to a chicken pot pie. xD
    It's trying to snow here in Michigan. o.o

Also, I got custard egg nog! \>o</ I don't care if anybody sings Christmas songs because, I got custard nog. lqtm.

And the smell of chicken pot pie is the best. Can't wait to eat supper. XD
    Why is Yuri on Ice!!! So darn awesome?! ;__; I can't wait for episode three! We need a thread for this, cause I can't contain my love for it. lqtm.
    I'm so sorry! I thought you read it already! XD Okay, that's all I read today. I still got to read it too, since I was doing JoJo and Yuri on Ice!!! And uh, I hopped on mangastream to read it. *was too lazy to bother with SJ at the time* Don't forget Fairy Tail!
    Food wars. WHY does it keep teasing me like this? I want the conclusion already! xD I am an impatient woman who demands to know if Yukihira passes or not.
    Right, right! \(>o<) I will have my hot cocoa!

I could've sworn you said Charzard! Kidding, kidding. Okay, well it's good to know what your starter, and regular favorite mon is. Thanks! xD Lqtm. Of course you do. <3 You and your shiny mon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back