• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suppose if Warner Bros ever decided to make their own version of Kingdom Hearts...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
& suddenly I remember Fusionfall being a thing:
FFfeature.png

vaderskywalker

Awards
Well people brought up Multiversus and you dismissed that, too. Point is, there has definitely been crossover type games/movies for Warner Bros.
I dismissed it, because that is a fighting game, in the same vein as Smash Bros, nothing like the concept of Kingdom Hearts (aside from the crossover element, but that's about it)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I dismissed it, because that is a fighting game, in the same vein as Smash Bros, nothing like the concept of Kingdom Hearts (aside from the crossover element, but that's about it)
You should've specified Action RPG in the original post.

vaderskywalker

Awards
That was interpreted as just a crossover than being an action rpg game.

You were too vague in the original post.
Oh, I didn't realize I was Being vague, I am so sorry about that.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Seeing how Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is getting a ton of backlash, I would hope Warner Brothers doesn't make this hypothetical Kingdom Hearts game as a Game as a Service (GaaS).

Knowing Warner Brothers, my guess is they would cut out most of the cutesy Disney stuff, and make it dark. Very dark.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd love it if the Matrix becomes our Tron equivalent.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If Warner Bothers makes the game, I need to hear Sora say “I’m Batman!” at least once

vaderskywalker

Awards
Seeing how Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is getting a ton of backlash, I would hope Warner Brothers doesn't make this hypothetical Kingdom Hearts game as a Game as a Service (GaaS).
I agree very much so.
Knowing Warner Brothers, my guess is they would cut out most of the cutesy Disney stuff, and make it dark. Very dark.

There wouldn't be any Disney stuff to begin with, think of this as a hypothetical dark reflection of Kingdom Hearts, I mean let's face it, the Looney Toons are more violent than their Disney counter parts, you don't see a hunter trying shoot Mickey, or rather Oswald, you know, because of the whole rabbit/duck season thing.
If Warner Bothers makes the game, I need to hear Sora say “I’m Batman!” at least once
yeah, about that, Sora wouldn't be in the game, nor any other original KH character, because they belong to Disney, WB would either create their own characters just for the game, similar to what Nomura did, or they would take an already existing character like Bugs, and have him travel the worlds instead.

vaderskywalker

Awards
That should be a spinoff. The player character hangs out with Dexter and the Powerpuff girls.
Is that supposed to be a reference to unchained X? because I can see the resemblance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Is that supposed to be a reference to unchained X? because I can see the resemblance.
No I just meant the main character of this project. What similarities to Unchained X?

I guess Space Jam is our Winnie the Pooh type world.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaderskywalker

Awards
No I just meant the main character of this project. What similarities to Unchained X?
The fact that your playing as an unnamed player character, and there are a million other Players,( not literally of course), and your basically going around killing monsters, in a game with well-known characters.

D

Deleted member 246005

You could use the webseries RWBY as the basis for the characters and hub world.

You could create a new cast like the above trailer or use the existing characters from the clip below.

Back