• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Game/Movie about the Master of Masters' Past and Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
Okay so after finishing the story of KHUX, am I the only one who wants a game or maybe a movie like X Back Cover about MoM's origin when he was young and how the Keyblade War really started. I can already imagine that we will meet his friends and they will also reveal MoM's life before he became the Master of Masters. They will also reveal the origins of the 13 Willful Darknesses and their original forms before they rejected it, but if MoM is going to have a game/movie what would be the perfect title?

okhi12

Awards
I want a game/movie about the first Keyblade War, too.
X/Unchained X/Union X were supposed to tell the story of the Keyblade War that caused all the events of the KH series, but instead we learned there was a previous war that actually triggered everything. That story is too important not to be told.

They tried to explain Xehanort's motivations and past through that flashback scene in ReMind and Dark Road. If the Master of Masters is meant to be the main antagonist of the next saga as one of the 7 darknesses, I guess they will give more details about his backstory. Maybe it will consist of flashback scenes, but I'd be fine with that. A true game or movie would be even better. Anything but another mobile game with an abusive gacha system and a terribly slow pace for the main story.

kvyra

Awards
Just a shower thought what if Verum Rex/Quadratum is really the past not the far future and is the far past. Created something so chaotic, being keyblade or something even worse what's in the black box that brought destruction were master of master resides and birth all of worlds to a paradox of what we call kingdom hearts. Kind of like final fantasy x.. lol

I was right Xehanort being all of us so hey here's another guess:p

Alexxio M.

Awards
Okay so after finishing the story of KHUX, am I the only one who wants a game or maybe a movie like X Back Cover about MoM's origin when he was young and how the Keyblade War really started. I can already imagine that we will meet his friends and they will also reveal MoM's life before he became the Master of Masters. They will also reveal the origins of the 13 Willful Darknesses and their original forms before they rejected it, but if MoM is going to have a game/movie what would be the perfect title?
Yess this needs to happen

akupepe

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love to see more movies like χ Back Cover!
I think Verum Rex's own story plot is mixing things up a little. If it was only KHUX and The Dark Seeker saga, maybe we would get flashbacks in KH4 of MoM's story and about the first Keyblade War. But I think we are getting more Verum Rex plot in KH4 and slowly building story with darkness vs light, like the story unfolded slowly in Dark Seeker saga. I think there will be some flashbacks or hints about MoM's past in KH4, but not as much as we are hoping.
Idk, but I'm more interested in Foretellers, Dandelions and MoM than Yozora and his world, but maybe they are all connected, like always :)

Back