• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 in june..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can't say I find this particularly exciting but looks increasingly like Guardians of the Galaxy is gonna be the centerpiece of Square's presentation, barring any surprises

Yeah, that has been the expectation. I wish I was more excited for this but I’m not overly in love with GOTG. It’s fun and I like the cast but I feel like they were a weird choice for a video game of this scale.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't really pay attention to anything outside KH and SEFF (EDIT: I meant FF, I don't know why I wrote SE, lol). I do like the GOTG films though... And if it's made by Square, maybe it could be worth checking out? Sort of weird that they're doing another game in coordination with the Disney company.

Last edited:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Tomorrow's the make-it or break-it for KH news.

If we get an announcement tomorrow, I hope we get a banger trailer. I want to see a trailer like the 2015 KH3 trailer or FF16's reveal trailer.

Realistically, I think we'll just see a trailer like the KH3 reveal back in 2013.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Tomorrow's the make-it or break-it for KH news.

If we get an announcement tomorrow, I hope we get a banger trailer. I want to see a trailer like the 2015 KH3 trailer or FF16's reveal trailer.

Realistically, I think we'll just see a trailer like the KH3 reveal back in 2013.
If there is a teaser I could see something like Sora, Riku, or Yozora fighting Gigas in the streets of Quadratum for a few seconds. If the next game deals with Unreality of course.

Katsagu

Awards
I really want to see something KH related today, but I'm fully prepared for nothing.

lGwV8A5.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There hasn't really been anything that points to KH being at their E3 conference tomorrow so I hope that those who were hoping something would be there won't be too disappointed if there isn't anything shown.

Over the 6 and a half years from announcement to release of KH3, it was always upsetting to have my own expectations, and the expectations of others, built up for an event but then nothing announced for the game we want to see. I now find it a lot more healthy to go along in life expecting nothing from these events unless explicitly told otherwise and being pleasantly surprised if there is an announcement.

Remember that Square Enix has a lot of teams under their umbrella, and a lot of deals in place, so that whatever they show is hitting an audience that might not include you. They're making games to reach a wide audience and there are people out there excited for different games. So if you're disappointed remember there are people working on those games and that people at Square Enix read these forums so let's not try to be demoralising to them if you're disappointed by the lack of a Kingdom Hearts announcement, okay? ❤️

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
If there is a teaser I could see something like Sora, Riku, or Yozora fighting Gigas in the streets of Quadratum for a few seconds. If the next game deals with Unreality of course.
I don't expect any KH news for E3, but damn that would be great teaser!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm not expecting any KH news. They'll likely save everything for next year. However once I see what the next game is I'll decide if I need to buy a PS5 or not. And hopefully there will be PS5's available to buy otherwise regardless, no Kingdom Hearts for me :(

Maybe Square will be nice and announce a DLC for Melody of Memory at E3 if anything? Please?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'm hoping for something but I won't be upset if nothing shows up. I've gotten disappointed too many times from expecting a new Dragon Ball game at Bandai Namco events and a DB Game event, I should keep my expectations low for my favorite series. (Kingdom Hearts)

I'm not expecting any KH news. They'll likely save everything for next year. However once I see what the next game is I'll decide if I need to buy a PS5 or not. And hopefully there will be PS5's available to buy otherwise regardless, no Kingdom Hearts for me :(

Maybe Square will be nice and announce a DLC for Melody of Memory at E3 if anything? Please?
I doubt the next Kingdom Hearts game will be next-gen exclusive. Even if it was, tons of next-gen games recently have been coming to PS4 also.

A KH3 PS5 version on the other hand with new content like Intergrade, that's possible.

I know they said they didn't want MoM DLC, but I would also really enjoy this. And it would be a smaller announcement that could happen. MoM still feels incomplete to me thanks to the lack of KH3 music.
Yes please. I really want Face my Fears as a track

NoWay

Awards
I really wonder if we’re gonna get anything FF/KH related today. Wouldn’t Sony prefer to present these games on their own show?

Back