• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This can be interpreter as a threat (as it was in the other, lower quality translation) or as an offer to help... which one is the right way?
They certainly meant for it to be construed both ways given the face reveal, but since Brain does get sent off in the ark, I think it's meant to be more sympathetic than threatening.

Lemme revise that to be a bit more neutral lol

Cumguardian69

Awards
One thing 5o remember is that getting bodyhopped doee not inherently mean bad. A heart and a person can be restored. See Terra - Xehanort hopped him, his heart got trapped in Terranort's stand, and Sora/Riku saved him.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
With the Foretellers being the vessels for the seven worst darknesses and being named after the seven deadly sins, it connects that Vanitas is/was a physical vessel for one of the other darknesses since his name means vanity, which is also considered a sin.
Smart observation, the Foretellers really are representative of the Seven Deadly Sins/Seven Heavenly Virtues.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My theory with Brain being in Scala is the following:
* Luxu planned Brain to survive and end up in Scala
* Luxu took over Brain's body
* After taking over his body, Luxu put Brain's heart into one of the pods
* Luxu survived long enough to live in Scala, and when it came time, he discarded Brain's body and jumped into another one
* This is why Luxu isn't seen wearing Brain's hat: he stored it as a memento to be used in order for him to be remembered in the future, and thus, could use that as a waypoint to that era

I think this is what happened or Luxu used himself as a waypoint and maintained the memory of Brain alive

Or Luxu somehow preserved Brain's body. Maybe the MoM is the original owner of the pods seen in the Twilight Town Mansion?

Conorgerardmcgee

Awards
I’m a tad confused. I thought all of the additional Dandelions were in the data world? And if so, didn’t Luxu just say that that world won’t fall asleep like the others thought it would? If that’s the case then how are they all turning into dream eaters?

Last edited:

GreyouTT

Awards
playing catch up on updates on my phone, was this foreshadowing?

zt4frSU.jpg

H1l8zT1.jpg

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The whole finale not only confirms Luxu's the traitor, but why

1) He used one of the arks for the True Dandelion, which he clearly wasn't supposed to do
2) He assisted Brain in reaching the future somehow, despite the Master telling him he couldn't interfere

Makes me wonder how loyal he really is. He didn't seem too fond of him and his friends being sacrificed for the greater good.

ZeVaine

Awards
The whole finale not only confirms Luxu's the traitor, but why

1) He used one of the arks for the True Dandelion, which he clearly wasn't supposed to do
2) He assisted Brain in reaching the future somehow, despite the Master telling him he couldn't interfere

Makes me wonder how loyal he really is. He didn't seem too fond of him and his friends being sacrificed for the greater good.
And then there's the fact that the MoM completely expects Luxu to not follow his role, even openly calls him an imposter/traitor... hard to know what will fall into his expectations and what won't. The fact he knew to visit Xehanort at some point too... was it because he knew that "player's" hearts was going into it and had a strong heart? Did Luxu run into him at some point, tipping him off to the MoM?

I have doubts about the authenticity of the book of prophecies working in the way that the MoM suggests, but I am completely ready for Dark Road to give 30% answers 70% more questions just like every time we get more info lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think the idea of there being a traitor was both a lie and a fact. A lie because the MoM wanted the Foretellers to be on each other's tails and true because it was Luxu the one that ended up being the traitor, but a traitor to the MoM's plan. Even so , the MoM knew Luxu was gonna betray him.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm still not understanding why Luxu looks like Brain, but like others have said, it could be that he did the whole "Have another body in another time" so he can go where he needs to go. And Luxu gave him the No Name so he can continue Luxu's role, while he took over Brain's body and now looks like that?

I mean, with how Nomura is, I wouldn't question this theory at all.

dropp

Awards
You know, re-reading Secret Report 11... I wonder if Luxu is actually referring to himself there in a rhethorical manner.

Observations, Excerpt 1— I have seen it through; the Keyblade War unfolded exactly as written on the Lost Page. Now, the Keyblade the Master entrusted to me must be bequeathed to another. Five Union leaders have been chosen from the surviving Dandelions. I will pass the Keyblade to one of them, and then continue watching the future unfold. Yet it seems that someone has pulled the old switcheroo. One of the Five is an imposter, someone the Master did not choose. They represent a virus in the program he so carefully wrote.

At first, I thought this was meant to be Ven, but it could very well refer to Luxu taking over Brain's body. That would definitely count as a manner of impersonation. Plus, Luxu was not chosen by the MoM, so he fits that requirement as well.

"Someone has pulled the old switcheroo" - It was me all along. Ha!

And we know Luxu is the "traitor" according to the MoM, so he could be considered a virus as well. He's the one that MoM is foreseeing as interfering with his master plan.

The virus has begun a strange undertaking: a reckless plot to allow the Five to escape into another worldline. Surely such a thing can't be possible? We're talking about the same trick that allowed the Dandelions to transfer to other worldlines after the Keyblade War. But these children are no Masters. They haven't the means...unless, of course, a certain lady of magic summoned here from the future knows more than I do.

The use of the arks was expected by MoM, so there's no reason for the Five Union Leaders using them to be considered a "reckless plot". However, Brain was sent forward in time somehow. He did not use an ark, since his memories were kept intact (it was confirmed that the arks erased the user's memories). That probably means that Luxu helped Brain by sending him to the future, dismissing the MoM's orders of not interfering with the Dandelions. Now this would be considered "reckless", since Luxu is doing everything to make sure all the Dandelions he could reach were sent forward in time, directly interfering in their fates.

The Maleficent mention there is relevant because there's one character who actually interacts with both Luxu and Maleficent. That being the Darkness Luxu meets while sending the True Dandelion forward in time in the ark. The Darkness knows about the mechanics of time-traveling, so it's not out of question that Luxu learned how to do so from it (perhaps he overhead the conversation between Maleficent and Darkness?). He has the tools for it, since the No Name could've unlocked Brain's heart and then he sent it forward in time. Brain's empty body was thus left behind for Luxu to put his heart inside.

With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if Sigurd is just Luxu again. He has the memories and a belonging of Brain after all. In other words, Luxu found a loophole to keep the Dandelions alive in the future. He sends a Dandelion's heart to the future, takes over the abandoned body, and then acts as the Dandelions' anchor after living through time (in this case, Brain).

It's also no coincidence that Skuld, for example, was found in Radiant Garden, where Braig was working. It's possible that Lauriam, Elrena and Ventus all ended in places Braig/Xigbar visited and left a medium belonging at. We also know that Xigbar directly recruited Marluxia and Larxene into Org XIII, so he knew about their whereabouts. Ventus is the only one that he didn't manage to pick up since Xehanort did it before he had the chance.

The whole Union leader thing was supposed to be by the books. Are these new events just another phase in the Master's grand plan?

I guess here we have Luxu wondering if what he's doing is truly against the MoM's expectations, changing the future, or if it's all according to the MoM's plan. He knows the MoM better than anyone else, so it's not surprising if he thinks that his attempts to change fate are futile.

All in all, this would make the Secret Report 11 a big red herring. Luxu was pretty much just reporting his own actions and using some rhethoric to make it look like he was just observing and not involving himself. Considering how meta Xigbar can get, it would be in-character and very much a twist Nomura would come up with.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since Xehanort is sharing a few parallels with Kairi it'd be cool if he was also adopted by the mayor of Destiny Islands at the time

Rainclouds

Awards
I'm assuming they were all dropped off in different times.

Ephemer = Scala has yet to be founded
Brain = in Scala. Scala looks the same as it does with Skuld.
Skuld = may or may not be that person in the scene, may have aged a few years. Scala looks the same as it does with Brain.
Ven = Graveyard
Lauriam/Elrena = disney worlds

If Xehanort and Eraqus are supposed to be the same age, then Brain would have been dropped in Scala some years before that scene with babynort.
But if Brain and Skuld were dropped into the same time, then would they not have found each other?

There are still some questions left that need answering. Dark Road will hopefully give these answers.

Back