• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

whats your favorite KH game? (includes remakes too)

• Kingdom Hearts: Unchained/Union/Chi X

• Kingdom Hearts: Dark Road

• Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (or 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage)

• Kingdom Hearts (or Kingdom Hearts: Coded)

• Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

• Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

• Kingdom Hearts II

• Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

• Kingdom Hearts III

• Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pouhi

Awards
*taps mic* umm, this thing on?
hmm, i guess this is just an introductory thread so here i go... this will probably just be a big boring text wall so feel free to just ignore me ^^

hi, im Pouhi! i've been into KH since i got a PS4 during the Christmas of 2019, with my own money as a Christmas present for myself and my brother bought me a copy of KH3 for it, i loved it right away but i felt like i had no idea what was going on so naturally i bought all the remixes hahah (specifically 1.5 and 2.5, but i have a copy of 358/2 Days and Dream Drop Distance physically too) however none of my friends really like the game so i have no one to talk about it to... so, im hoping to maybe make some new friends while im here?

i love all the entries (well, mostly) but i think my favorite entry is BBS, the chemistry that the three protagonists share could figuratively bring me to tears, i adore them (same with FFXV, but i actually cried lol)
...but dont ask me who my favorite character is, i would implode if i had to choose.

sometimes i draw and id like to make more KH fanart, so far i only have one and it's a picture of Kairi listening to music for the debut of MoM. (you can see it here, this was made in December of 2020) its not amazing but im been improving. KHuX inspired me to make my own wielder too but she's still in the works. aaaand im also working on a Xion shimeji :D
i also got really into collecting awards for PS4 games after i started trying to platinum the KH series. so far the only 2 i have left to platinum are 0.2 and KHIII (Re:Mind, i still have to beat Yozora and get all merits for Pro codes...)

ive attached a little poll for you to answer too!

hmm, im not entirely sure what else to say... i hope this wasnt too boring to read... um, im always looking for more people to play with in Melody of Memory on PS4 so if you want to play with me then please ask and ill play with you!

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here c:

As for the poll, I went with the original Kingdom Hearts. I feel like a lot of people point towards 2 being the better game because it's smoother or whatever, but I actually preferred the jankiness of the original. It made the game tougher, and it has charm to it. I've been a fan since that one came out all those years ago, so I suppose the nostalgia might be partially to blame, as well as the fact I played the rest of the games slightly out if release order after that (Chain of Memories, then Days, then BBS, then 2) which altered my feelings towards 2 itself.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Hi welcome to the forums :) Also for the poll I picked Chain of Memories as my favourite as I think it’s such a good game and I honestly find the card system fun and overall I feel the game is underrated and is a lot better than some people give it credit for

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Welcome to KHI! The first KH is my main favorite, although I really enjoy 3D and KH3, too.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Welcome to the forums new friend. As for the poll, such a difficult question because I divide KH into sections. I use to say KH1 was the game I replay the most so by default that should be my favorite Kingdom Hearts game. But lately Melody of Memory rivals it in terms of replay value so I don't know lol.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Welcome! I love your Kairi fanart! I hope you make more!
I also joined because I didn't know anyone IRL who would gush about KH with me ♡
My favorite game is Dream Drop Distance because I love oneiric atmospheres, the music is gorgeous and the commands are so satisfying to play with.
I hope you have a great time talking KH here!

Back