• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

RIP

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

RIP

I’m devastated. From his performances, I would have never known he was struggling with this while filming. What an incredible artist gone too soon. 💔

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've been crying for the better part of the hour now. It's hard to think of how such a kind and loving person is just gone. For four years he delivered fantastic film after fantastic film while battling cancer and I can't even begin to imagine what it took for him to get out of bed every day.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I heard the news half an hour ago. Very shocking. He was so talented, as both BP and in Marshall. I was looking forward to the sequel, since I expected it would be even better than the first. So sad. Rest in peace.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How terrible. :cry:

I remember a few years back when he was among a bunch of MCU actors appearing on a late night talk show to promote I think Infinity War. Out of all of them he was the one who the most stunned silent by the uproarious crowd loudly screaming for minutes on end, as if the full weight of his rise to megastardom had finally hit. This has my strongest memory of him: a man who remained humble despite achieving greatness.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I was so shocked when I heard this. He was taken from us too soon at such a young age. Though I haven't seen all his movies I absolutely loved his performance in the MCU's Black Panther, Civil War, and the last two Avengers movies. As a person of color, it was amazing to watch him in Black Panther and see a black superhero in a African setting. RIP Chadwick Boseman :(

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
This is terrible news. He seemed like such a strong and young force in his movies. I actually didn't know he was 43, nor that he was battling cancer during his run as T'Challa. My condolences to the family.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Huh that's curious, they haven't really done anything with the characters in the conics, so I almost feel like it'd make more sense for them to be more inspired by the Movie and TV show. My guess they could appear as part of the multiverse.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

This has some first look footage of Eternals as well as title reveals for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and The Marvels (Captain Marvel 2.)

Awards

This has some first look footage of Eternals as well as title reveals for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and The Marvels (Captain Marvel 2.)
Marvel's The Marvels. Wow.

Also my heart nearly stopped when NWH showed up only for no footage to be shown aaaaaaaa

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I cannot with the nerve of Disney allowing this the day before May the Fourth.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Can I be honest?

Eternals is being extremely overhyped due to how everyone seems to be praising it to hell and back despite it not even being out yet and with zero footage before today.
I disagree.

It has an incredibly talented and diverse cast. It’s the first MCU film directed by a Academy Award Beat Picture winner, who is also the first Asian woman to direct an MCU film. It utilizes more real world locations as opposed to green screens. It will explore the history of the MCU that we haven’t seen before. It’ll have the most significant LGBTQ+ representation in an MCU film to date. It’s a relative unknown group of superheroes, which gives them a lot of creative flexibility like they had with Guardians of the Galaxy.

There’s a lot reasons for people to be excited about it even without footage. To me, it seems like it’s being overlooked more than anything, especially with the hype surrounding No Way Home, Dr Strange, etc.

Back