• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why is there a bigender logo in ventus's bedroom?!?!(*concerned*)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
The union of mars and venus symbols (which most attribute to be male and female symbols, as commonly seen in lavatories and such) can be attributed to bigender status, but that is not always the case. They can be traced to astronomy, as they are planetary symbols when separate. Fusion of them in that regard can be seen as them being in alignment on a given day, though those two planets specifically are often in alignment with jupiter as well. The hologram before the image resembles a planetary body with 2 moons and a dwarf moon orbiting it, suggesting further association with astronomy.
Also, Ventus in his first scene is interested in a meteor shower, which is a phenomenon that he likely would be interested in given the aforementioned evidence I have provided. We know as KH fans that whenever there's a meteor shower, it means the barrier around that world is broken and allows for easier travel. Does Ven know this? Who knows?

All and all, it's likely Ven picked up astronomy in his spare time in the land of departure or is given that as part of keyblade training. It doesn't seem like there's much else to do but that and train there anyways.

okhi12

Awards
I don't think it is related to gender. There's also some kind of holographic solar system (or a planet and its moons) in that picture. The male and female symbols are the symbols for Venus and Mars in real life, so maybe in the KH universe that bigender symbol represents a planet/world, probably the Land of Departure.
Edit: I was ninja'd by Soldier. I'm glad I'm not the only one who came to that conclusion, lol.

Soldier

Awards
I don't think it is related to gender. There's also some kind of holographic solar system (or a planet and its moons) in that picture. The male and female symbols are the symbols for Venus and Mars in real life, so maybe in the KH universe that bigender symbol represents a planet/world, probably the Land of Departure.
Edit: I was ninja'd by Soldier. I'm glad I'm not the only one who came to that conclusion, lol.
Wow, great minds think alike. only 4 minutes apart as well!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you want to think hard about those astrological symbols, in Roman mythology Venus was the goddess of love and Mars was the god of war. Ven represents love and Vanitas represents war. The duality of Ven's existence can be mirrored in the symbols of Venus and Mars.

Ven's interest in astronomy leads to this apt symbolism.

Somnus cealum

Awards
If you want to think hard about those astrological symbols, in Roman mythology Venus was the goddess of love and Mars was the god of war. Ven represents love and Vanitas represents war. The duality of Ven's existence can be mirrored in the symbols of Venus and Mars.

Ven's interest in astronomy leads to this apt symbolism.
Wow thats cool!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The union of mars and venus symbols (which most attribute to be male and female symbols, as commonly seen in lavatories and such) can be attributed to bigender status, but that is not always the case. They can be traced to astronomy, as they are planetary symbols when separate. Fusion of them in that regard can be seen as them being in alignment on a given day, though those two planets specifically are often in alignment with jupiter as well. The hologram before the image resembles a planetary body with 2 moons and a dwarf moon orbiting it, suggesting further association with astronomy.
Also, Ventus in his first scene is interested in a meteor shower, which is a phenomenon that he likely would be interested in given the aforementioned evidence I have provided. We know as KH fans that whenever there's a meteor shower, it means the barrier around that world is broken and allows for easier travel. Does Ven know this? Who knows?

All and all, it's likely Ven picked up astronomy in his spare time in the land of departure or is given that as part of keyblade training. It doesn't seem like there's much else to do but that and train there anyways.
I would've never noticed this on my own. It's interesting to think of the characters having little details like this such as an interest in astronomy to make them feel a little more real, sort of like Namine drawing. Plus, it makes sense for Ventus to be concerned with astronomy and stars since he's traveled between worlds. *

* I forget if he remembered this at the start of BbS or if it was something blacked out by Vanitas being separated from him that might've leaked through his mind unconsciously.

Soldier

Awards
I would've never noticed this on my own. It's interesting to think of the characters having little details like this such as an interest in astronomy to make them feel a little more real, sort of like Namine drawing. Plus, it makes sense for Ventus to be concerned with astronomy and stars since he's traveled between worlds. *

* I forget if he remembered this at the start of BbS or if it was something blacked out by Vanitas being separated from him that might've leaked through his mind unconsciously.
It was likely blacked out by Vanitas being separated. He had an interest in venturing out into the lanes just like Sora did in KH 1, but that was surpressed by Eraqus who desired to keep him safe. Thus, he has little to no recollection of his travels with Xehanort bar being brought to the land of departure once he was "broken".

Sometimes you can glean a lot of info on a character from their rooms alone. Take Sora's room for example, as it contains a lot of things that say so much about him. His room shows the contrast between being a kid (he's 14 in KH 1) and becoming a teenager, he tries to act mature but the toys, bug catching net and mobile belie that fact. His room is also very messy, clothes scattered about like a teenager who doesn't care where they land, just confident that someone will pick them up. This fits with his eventual character growth that he undergoes through Hollow Bastion, as the experiences in the Disney Worlds strengthened him, unlike Riku who avoided most of them in favor of saving Kairi.

Last edited:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since we’re on the topic of astrological symbolism, I could also point out that Mars could be interpreted as representing Terra, and Venus as representing Aqua. Mars and Venus also have equivalents as “sephiroth” or different spheres of reality in the mystical Qabalah, or Tree of Life. In that system, Mars is the sphere of strength - or, in its negative version, could be interpreted as lust for power. It can also be radical reform of an existing system - hence Terra’s rebellion against the old teachings of Light. And Mars is also under the direct influence of Saturn, which is notorious for its dark, restricting, mysterious powers.

Venus on the other hand receives its energy from the light of the Sun and is under the direct influence of Jupiter, the sphere of mercy (also Zeus - one could find parallels to Master Eraqus). As Spockanort hinted toward, Venus manifests a sort of motherly, all-embracing love.

To really take this unrealistic metaphor all the way, the Sun - sometimes represented as a Son (or child) of Light - sits smack in between Mars and Venus in the Qabalah, and represents the union of opposites. Our sweet, “fated” boy of pure light Ven’s whole journey is written around reconciling polar opposites within himself, so it’s no surprise that the same pattern reveals itself in his social reality as well - he is the “3” to balance out the lesser duality represented by Terra and Aqua, completing the trio 😄

Last edited:
Awards
I think it was just a prank. NOTE: I SAW IT TOO! IVE BEEN KIIINDA CONCERNED like....
DID LOKI DO THAT?1620760637479.png

oh yeah,and i notice u used piccrew. i have a similar profile pic on quora made with piccrew!

noceda-blight.png

Awards
wouldn't miss it for the world!
my dad is a pro gamer,and a MAJOR kh fan. he has beat kh1-ddd. hes working on kh3

and a FF classique fan!

wait----willow,as in from ATON family!?

Back