• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Intro Video vs. KH3 "Let It Go"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Rapunzel using her hair to restore Eugene is the "iconic" scene from Tangled that they chose to put a little extra effort in, the same way they did with "Let It Go"--it makes sense to me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III has a bunch of pre-rendered scenes. Even basic scenes like nearly all of Maleficent's were pre-rendered.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm not sure I noticed any difference in quality. Maybe it's because I was still adjusting to the new look of in-game KH that the VisualWorks scenes always felt like I was looking at something nostalgic (and always f*ing beautiful). That KHIII packed them in instead of just bookending this chapter is definitely something in its favor.

I do feel justified not being able to immediately identify what type of scene (in-game, pre-rendered or VWs) I was looking at during that last Corona scene where Rapunzel cuts her hair.

Awards
Wanna know what makes me sad?

The fact that the most viewed KH video on YouTube is just the ending of Frozen but with SDG slapped onto it and that Arendelle has the most CG scenes in a single Disney world because why not. Like, if we count the transitions as splitting scenes, the bit where Anna tries to talk to Elsa only to get stabbed by ice is three seperate scenes. Adding Let it Go and the ending scene it's five while Pirates gets two and Tangled just gets better looking in-engine scene.

Back