• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Quadratum Pave The Way For Marvel And Star Wars In Future Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sean Wheeler

Awards
If there is somehow a Star Wars world I'm hoping it would take place during The Mandalorian or Clone Wars before any of the three trilogies. That may be a bit easier to manage
Going by how most of the Disney worlds would adapt the first movie, it's probably going to be A New Hope.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I think it depends on the context and situation Sora might be. The OT and PT have different themes despite being the same story. For example, thematically the OT makes more sense during the early phase of the Xehanort saga while the PT works better in the latter half towards Kingdom Hearts 3.
But who knows they might pick whatever because “lol lightsaber goes brrr.”

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If they had to show up:

Marvel worlds would be comic books found in Twilight Town. It can be the new fad since it seems like every game there's something popular there - KH2 was the skateboard, then KH3 was the Mickey games. Each new comic can be a short visit to one character's world, then the last comic can be The Avengers where you team up with the friends from the last comics to fight some big bad guy.

Star Wars is trickier due to the scope of the story. I always said that the best way to use it would be a cameo appearance in Olympus or something. Anakin can crash land in Olympus, then Hades can sense the darkness in him and want to use him. Only problem is that was basically done to death. Maybe they can actually utilize the very first words in a Star Wars film - "a long time ago" - and have some kind of time portal open in Radiant Garden that takes Sora to key moments/locations in the film's story? That way the plot can unfold, but since it happened so long ago there is no lasting effect on the present day, especially because they travel to different worlds. Just for laughs, they can theorize that the force was the precursor to keyblade wielders.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Safe to assume Sora(or any other playable characters) would get a form change? While they could give him Jedi clothing I'm hoping they go all out and make him an alien

palizinhas

Awards
Do the unexpected and base it around Phineas and Ferb Star Wars.

Dark Rot

Awards
"How it would work" in terms of story and lore is really besides the point... because the standards aren't that high!

Prequels are the most KHsy and would be my choice, but original movies are the most iconic, meanwhile the new ones are actual Disney movies. Most likely KH would use A New Hope but possibly The Force Awakens.
Mandalorian would actually be really cool. It could feel like an episode of the show. If they wanted they could make a crazy original planet for the game, or use the one from the Ahsoka episode.

Coolest use of Marvel would be original worlds based on Spider-Man or X-Men with original character designs. It could be more colorful and creative than adapting any specific cartoon or movies. Anime Green Goblin or Magneto in FF-style armor... yes.
As for movie adaptations, Guardians of the Galaxy would be the best, haven't seen the Thor movies but he's the best Avenger and I'm sure Asgard would be cool enough.

Deadpool must cameo and let you summon him, as he is a mercenary. He's probably a huge KH fan honestly.

Sora should finally get his own armor when he becomes a superhero, with a tranformation sequence. If mechs are gonna be a thing, which looks likely, let us combine mechs into one big one to fight a massive enemy.

Back