• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

Reimagining OG Ninja Gaiden with Jo sounds legitimately raw and potentially a good second wind for the series.

Seriously though... I never liked the 3D Ninja Gaiden games much, but before Bayonetta came around, but I'll admit that series was the closest to a legitimate Devil May Cry competitor. Tecmo has always fallen short of greatness historically, so while it doesn't surprise me, it's really sad to think about.
I heard good things about Ni-oh so maybe their fortunes are changing.

Ryu was never a character I cared about so I'm cool with replacing him. His dad is just the easiest option outside of the ninjas from DOA.

You could poke fun at the 90s and have some cameos from DOA. Its easy fanservice.

An FF8 remake is probably gonna happen. Someone recommended remaking KH1/2 but with Yozora and I always dug that idea. I don't know if it counts because its almost a new game then.

Plus the time is ripe for a Knuckles spinoff. So Knuckles and the chaotic needs a comeback.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I heard good things about Ni-oh so maybe their fortunes are changing.

From the same directors as Ninja Gaiden 3 (2012). They really turned the tables with Ni-oh, yup.

Someone recommended remaking KH1/2 but with Yozora and I always dug that idea. I don't know if it counts because its almost a new game then.

I'm confused. Replacing Sora with Yozora?

Plus the time is ripe for a Knuckles spinoff. So Knuckles and the chaotic needs a comeback.

It would make a lot of sense considering that, for the first time in thirty-odd years, Sega has just about moved on from Sonic. Considering how much hate their mascot draws nowadays, spin-offs starring side characters would probably be the best course of action.

This year, nobody has any excuse to say "Sega only cares about Sonic": new Streets of Rage, new Yakuza, Sakura Wars localized, a Panzer Dragoon remake, Phantasy Star Online 2 localized... and Sonic has just gone quiet.

D

Deleted member 246005

@The Dead Skin
It could be Yozora's Worldline and he went on several adventures before meeting Sora. Just thought I'd mention it.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I have a list lol
- Sonic Advanture - Sega Dreamcast
- Sonic Adventure 2 - Sega Dreamcast
- Kingdom Hearts (1,2,358/2days) - PS2, PS2, NDS
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury - Nintendo Gamecube
- Super Mario 64 - N64
- World of Illusions - Sega Genesis
- Diddy Kong Racing - N64
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes - N64
- Road Rash - Sega Genesis
- Fighting Foce 64 - N64
- 007 Golden Eye - N64
- Any / All of the SSX Games (PS2,Xbox, Gamecube)
- LOZ: OOT - N64
- DBZ: Budokai 3- PS2

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
The Sims when they finally make a 5th installment. EA is evil and did wrong on that, despite being their best-selling franchise.

For PS5, Brave Fencer Musashi I guess, oh and Legend of Legaia.

I wish they would remake the Final Fantasy Legend sub-series, and they did as SaGA for the DS, but I want to replay it, II in particular, in 3D.

Subverting the topic, when I heard plans to remake Prince of Persia I was skeptical, and the trailer put me off, not because graphical fidelity, but because it needs to be put to rest. They’re barely able to give AC the same prominence it once had after Desmond went toes up, much less the separate series that inspired AC. PoP would’ve been best left alone, I guess.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Only saw a little bit of Persona 3 dancing models as I picked Persona 5 dancing instead but from what I saw they would look awesome in a remake. Honestly I would be fine with any version of Persona 3 being remade as I never got a chance to play the original and I don’t know what extra content there was other than the option to play as the female character, but the more game content the better. Although I know this will never happen giving the 3DS is at the end of it’s lifespan, but I would like Persona Q and Q2 remake just so we can get a English dub, the subbed version was still good though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
and I don’t know what extra content there was other than the option to play as the female character,
Depends on the version:
• Fes added a post-game scenario and some gameplay extras;
• Persona 3 Portable for the PSP is a repurposed base game Persona 3 for the PlayStation Portable with some gameplay tweaks and a female MC route.

If anything, a remake would either be based on the vanilla game or Fes.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Chrono Trigger in the style of the Trials of Mana remake.

Days with MoM's graphics and engine.

Mega Man Legends with cell shaded graphics and dual analog controls.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Chrono Trigger in the style of the Trials of Mana remake.
If they remake Trigger, they better remake Cross and give us the third installment we never got.

Days with MoM's graphics and engine.
I'm a sucker for mission-structured games, so a remake of Days is very much welcomed. Days deserves a remake more than coded.

Mega Man Legends with cell shaded graphics and dual analog controls.
If anything, we'll get the same graphical style present in the Prototype Version.

Julian

Awards
I have a list lol
- Sonic Advanture - Sega Dreamcast
- Sonic Adventure 2 - Sega Dreamcast
- Kingdom Hearts (1,2,358/2days) - PS2, PS2, NDS
- Bloody Roar: Primal Fury - Nintendo Gamecube
- Super Mario 64 - N64
- World of Illusions - Sega Genesis
- Diddy Kong Racing - N64
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes - N64
- Road Rash - Sega Genesis
- Fighting Foce 64 - N64
- 007 Golden Eye - N64
- Any / All of the SSX Games (PS2,Xbox, Gamecube)
- LOZ: OOT - N64
- DBZ: Budokai 3- PS2
Wow, man, you really played a lot of games

Back