• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art Showcase, any critiques would be appreciated.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NemesisSP

Awards
This isn't the high quality version? could've fooled me.
Well, I had to shrink the pic for the the forum to accept it, and it messes with the resolution. So I guess it's more accurate to say the DA link is the hi-res version. :p

NemesisSP

Awards
He's so cute! And your drawing is so good! I love his mischievous little smirk and the shape of his eyes ♡ Perfect Halloween piece!
Hehe, he is quite cute indeed. And thank you, the complete piece should be up sometime this weekend as well.

NemesisSP

Awards
1604091198471.png

Again, part of my overall Halloween pic for a special addition to my KH story, just with Jack Skellington by himself this time. Because why not? :p

NemesisSP

Awards
1604103474008.png

Here's the finished picture. It is a companion piece for a Halloween special I'm writing that I sadly may not have done in time for Halloween. Either way, here is the finalized pic and man do I have some things to talk about with this one.

First, this varied in difficulty, with my character Omega and his elaborate outfit taking a good 6 hours worth of work to just get the line art done. Stitch and Jack were much simpler, with the linework, colors and such taking at most 2 hours for Stitch. Jack took more effort, but mostly because it was my first time drawing him. Regarding Omega's costume, my idea was to use Halloween Crow from Kingdom Hearts Unchained X since I thought it would make for a good contrast with Sora's Vampire outfit, but I made a lot more tweaks to it and make it come out looking like a combination of that and Joker from Persona 5's outfit. I also went with an eye patch because of that desire to have Omega and Sora's outfits contrast. I may release artwork of the full outfit in the future if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
I thought Omega's clothing looked familiar, guess you've just got Joker on your brain huh?
And that Stitch is still on point!

NemesisSP

Awards
I thought Omega's clothing looked familiar, guess you've just got Joker on your brain huh?
And that Stitch is still on point!
A buddy of mine certainly thinks so. Says he's burrowed his way into my subconscious for real.

And good, Stitch is always a character worth seeing, after all.

NemesisSP

Awards
1604476201725.png

Here's a terrible attempt to clean up and "remaster" this particular concept art of Stella Nox Fleuret from the leaked FFXV storyboards.
Which was a disaster, the picture was too low quality for one, thus making line reconstruction a major pain. I wouldn't recommend trying to do it for any other sad sack who gets the same idea. Wait for someone to leak the image in full, I say!

NemesisSP

Awards
And here's a better one I drew myself instead of trying to recreate Roberto Ferrari's line work. Hope you enjoy this trip down the forgotten characters alley.

1604488616248.png

Soldier

Awards
You know, You're awfully hard on yourself for an artist Nemesis. I can't say I've got the eyes of an artist (nor the skill of one) but I'd say you're quite good at this, even replicating that fuzzy image. It's in my headcanon that you're some disgraced Disney artist because of that earlier Stitch drawing.

NemesisSP

Awards
To commemorate Melody of Memory's release. Featuring Kair, Sora and the Nameless Star. Not sure if she'll actually be in it, but hey, why not?

You know, You're awfully hard on yourself for an artist Nemesis. I can't say I've got the eyes of an artist (nor the skill of one) but I'd say you're quite good at this, even replicating that fuzzy image. It's in my headcanon that you're some disgraced Disney artist because of that earlier Stitch drawing.

I just don't want to be one of those artists whose got their heads up their butts or egos so huge that they can't really look in a mirror and see anything else.

And I've never had headcanon about me before. That's quite funny a funny backstory to hear. ;)MelodyOfMemoryRelease.png

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
View attachment 13322
To commemorate Melody of Memory's release. Featuring Kair, Sora and the Nameless Star. Not sure if she'll actually be in it, but hey, why not?

I just don't want to be one of those artists whose got their heads up their butts or egos so huge that they can't really look in a mirror and see anything else.

And I've never had headcanon about me before. That's quite funny a funny backstory to hear. ;)View attachment 13322
Ah, you're trying to keep the praise from going to your head, gotcha. Completely get it now.
And you're bound to get a few headcanons here and there as you build up notoriety online, and that's the one I chose for you!

NemesisSP

Awards
Ah, you're trying to keep the praise from going to your head, gotcha. Completely get it now.
And you're bound to get a few headcanons here and there as you build up notoriety online, and that's the one I chose for you!
Well, it's a flattering one. Probably more so than other headcanons that are to come!

Vulpes XIII

Awards
All of your artwork is really impressive I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, your really talented. My favourite one is definitely the drawing of Jack Skellington, Dracula Stitch and Omega it looks really good and as a big fan of Nightmare before Christmas I really like the Halloween town theme plus Stitch in his Halloween outfit looks cute, they both look like professionally drawn Disney characters. Omega design looks really cool I can definitely see the inspiration from the KH art style. I’m also a big fan of the fact that the outfit is based on Joker’s Metaverse outfit and the Halloween crow colour scheme goes well with it, also the eyepatch kind of reminds me of the Velvet room eyepatch that the twins wear.

NemesisSP

Awards
All of your artwork is really impressive I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, your really talented. My favourite one is definitely the drawing of Jack Skellington, Dracula Stitch and Omega it looks really good and as a big fan of Nightmare before Christmas I really like the Halloween town theme plus Stitch in his Halloween outfit looks cute, they both look like professionally drawn Disney characters. Omega design looks really cool I can definitely see the inspiration from the KH art style. I’m also a big fan of the fact that the outfit is based on Joker’s Metaverse outfit and the Halloween crow colour scheme goes well with it, also the eyepatch kind of reminds me of the Velvet room eyepatch that the twins wear.

Thanks for the kind words. I do indeed put a lot of time and work in pics. And hehe, I am particularly proud of the Halloween pic as well. It was my first time drawing Jack, though, so it worried me that I might screw him up. Stitch in Halloween Costume... it just had to be done! As for Omega, it really makes me happy people seem to like his design, especially in this pic. That costume took the longest to draw out.

Though, actually, while I definitely gave into incorporating Joker's outfit after realizing I was already kind of doing so, I legit didn't think once of Caroline and Justine, hehe. I actually just thought about making his costume a good contrast with Sora's, but I couldn't think of any mask idea that would work for it and I didn't want to draw the Halloween Crow Mask so... eyepatches are just cool by default is my thought process I guess.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. I very much appreciate hearing what people think about my work. :)

NemesisSP

Awards
Iris&StiltzkinChristmas.png
Featuring my main heroine Iris and a KH version of Stiltzkin from FFIX. It's been awhile since I've drawn her and I don't actually think I've posted a pic of her here yet. Well, I'll post more of her soon to make up for it.

Merry Christmas, everyone or Happy Holidays for those who don't celebrate it. I suppose. :p Just hope that, despite how bad this year is, that you all have a good time. :)

NemesisSP

Awards
1609561512469.png

Quick reference sketch I did of Omega as my sketch of the year. This was a very quick sketch just to get it done before the day was over. Hopefully I'll post one tomorrow too.

Btw, it's also a reference to the FFVIIR OST Plus cover, in case you couldn't tell. :p

Back