• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
i hope this doesn't count as necro posting but i'm slowly working on the training course in unity, and i'll hopefully have a playable alpha soon :0View attachment 13036View attachment 13035
200.gif

DaGuAr

Awards
Nice to see more people trying to resurrect this game!

I've been also doing some stuff in Unity since 2017. It's still quite janky and needs a lot of work, maybe we can form a team.
I'm thinking perhaps some of the characters should be redesigned to avoid "problems", though.
(Don't share this too much just in case lol)

Last edited:

Octodad

Awards

I've been also doing some stuff in Unity since 2017. It's still quite janky and needs a lot of work, maybe we can form a team.
I'm thinking perhaps some of the characters should be redesigned to avoid "problems", though.
oh cool ! you seem to be using models directly from the files it looks like. i'd def be willing to work together!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
kraze1984 or Octodad, can you post a high-screen resolution screenshot of the main main so I can get the game's logo for the wiki? The images we have are rather poor and I'd like to start with that. You'll get full credit of course.

Does anyone know what happened to Eriyu and the Maleficent Fortress files?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

oh cool ! you seem to be using models directly from the files it looks like. i'd def be willing to work together!

You two should definitely work together, as long as you don't profit or distribute the game, you should be safe from Disney.

Namine207

Reached out to Eriyu over Twitter to let her know there’s an update here. :) Hopefully that can help make sure the castle level gets archived. I’d say it’s definitely the most interesting given that it’s the conclusion. Really hopeful that we should see wonderland one of these days too. Has anyone reached out directly to Zimfan508 to try to see if we can maybe secure the storage unit for their device (with the wonderland level) and transplant it into a working phone?

Update: Got a response back from Zimfan, they tried to get the storage unit figured out but it seems the phone was totally non-working so it was recycled. Going to see about asking around on eBay and other sites to see if folks selling used V-Cast phones might have the game preinstalled on the devices.

Last edited:

Dylan

Awards
hello people from the forum I found a trailer for kingdom hearts v-cast on Youtube this can give us many clues in the video shows the maleficent castle, agrabah and alice in wonderland maybe we could redesign the levels but we want it as the original so I leave you at your discretion atte: dylan pd: link to see the trailer

Neo_

Awards
I was almost positive I had seen that before but there were actually a couple scenes I didn't recognize.

You know what would be wild? To find one person who actually played this when it was new.

Back