• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I think we're all forgetting the biggest and most obvious question here: When is literally anybody else going to get Keyblade armour in the main series?

Also, I don't recall, did the traitor specifically mention Foretellers and/or Union Leaders? Cause maybe this could be it? I doubt it but it's a theory.

Awards
The more KH media get put out there, the more questions we add to our list and less we feel we understand everything. Nomura really knows how to keep an audience hooked on his game

Cumguardian69

Awards
Maybe what killed the classmates was a threat that Zenort chose to fight. Maybe he rallied a team of would-be runners against DARK KEYBLADERS, which explains why they are dead-dead (gravestones) instead of heartless'd.

Remember that DEATH is something that happens when a Nobody or Somebody kills a Somebody.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think we're all forgetting the biggest and most obvious question here: When is literally anybody else going to get Keyblade armour in the main series?

I don't think any of the modern wielders need it? It's very much a relic of its time, but if anyone were to get armor, then I feel like Riku would be the most likely since he's part of that legacy and tradition.

Also, I don't recall, did the traitor specifically mention Foretellers and/or Union Leaders? Cause maybe this could be it? I doubt it but it's a theory.

The traitor was a Foreteller thing. It sort of lived and died with them, and isn't really a factor in the current storyline.

Awards
Maybe what killed the classmates was a threat that Zenort chose to fight. Maybe he rallied a team of would-be runners against DARK KEYBLADERS, which explains why they are dead-dead (gravestones) instead of heartless'd.

Remember that DEATH is something that happens when a Nobody or Somebody kills a Somebody.
What happens if a Heartless kills you?

Eonstar890

Awards
Or he's one of them and it's someone else who lived. 👀

Yeah the more I thought about the more this feels like the time that Lauriam was revealed directly following the death of Strelitizia. This could be a total misdirection.

Another big part of that scene that I feel everyone has been kinda ignoring or not truly processing is the massive amount of gravestones in that graveyard. Like y'all.... that is a lot of deaths. It being a graveyard and all it could be from over a long period of time, but the setting makes it seem like something really bad happened to cause a mass amount o wielders to die which could explain why we see so few in modern day.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah the more I thought about the more this feels like the time that Lauriam was revealed directly following the death of Strelitizia. This could be a total misdirection.

Another big part of that scene that I feel everyone has been kinda ignoring or not truly processing is the massive amount of gravestones in that graveyard. Like y'all.... that is a lot of deaths. It being a graveyard and all it could be from over a long period of time, but the setting makes it seem like something really bad happened to cause a mass amount o wielders to die which could explain why we see so few in modern day.

Yeah I haven’t seen that brought up much. When I saw the scene the first time, it gave me the impression that something terrible occurred where wielders were killed en masse.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Yes all of the present day wielders need armor. Once Sora returns Yen Sid could give him and the others keyblade armor.

Imagine the gameplay possibilities

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Thank you so much for uploading the videos, Sign! I don't play cell phone games so I do really appreciate someone taking the time to upload these and the UX videos.

Interesting start to the series. I'm actually alot more invested than I originally thought I'd be lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm gonna suggest another thought:
What if the graves belong to the Foretellers, minus Ava? For all we know, the story of the Lost Masters could only reference those that went along with the MoM's plan.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm surprised they used actual grave stones, wasn't SeC filled with memorials fucking everywhere?
Guess those are older, from the keyblade war no doubt.

Awards
I'm gonna suggest another thought:
What if the graves belong to the Foretellers, minus Ava? For all we know, the story of the Lost Masters could only reference those that went along with the MoM's plan.
Perhaps, but I kinda doubt it. I believe they perished in the Keyblade War in KHUX. I do really hope that the graves belong to Xehanort's friends. I just don't want to keep reading into every little piece of plot element. The initial feeling I got was that they belong to his friends, and DR will literally show us how we get to that point and how it shapes Xehanort. SE likes to make you feel bad for the villain by giving sad backstories

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Perhaps, but I kinda doubt it. I believe they perished in the Keyblade War in KHUX. I do really hope that the graves belong to Xehanort's friends. I just don't want to keep reading into every little piece of plot element. The initial feeling I got was that they belong to his friends, and DR will literally show us how we get to that point and how it shapes Xehanort. SE likes to make you feel bad for the villain by giving sad backstories
I mean, I don't wanna push the Foreteller thought, but due to the proximity of the graves, I think they're symbolic and don't actually harbor bodies.

Back