• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Xehanort's changed fate before

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zetsumei

Awards
This reminds me of something I have wondered since first watching the opening cutscene.

What does Xehanort see in the sky before placing his first piece on the chess board? To me, it looks like it could be a heart, though not sure. If it were, whose heart would it be?

Whatever it is, it seems to compel Xehanort to make his first move. I guess this could be a representation of what happens with the MoM

In hindsight, now looking at this:
MTm0kRo.png

The first thing that comes to mind, is this:
xrE5eKB.png

Zul

Awards
I guess he tried using the power of waking, but instead of him paying the price and disappearing, his four companions did. Perhaps the ultimate sacrifice isn't just disappearing, but being separated from the hearts you connect to, that can come both in the form of being spirited away like Sora, or the friends themselves dying.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No need for buffers anymore! The text doesn't appear in any activity feeds.

That's definitely a possibility. I was also thinking that perhaps he uses the Power of Waking to save his friends during his journey to other worlds, perhaps after he interacts with MoM

Either way, I think this might be what he had been hinting at in KH3.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
No need for buffers anymore! The text doesn't appear in any activity feeds.

That's definitely a possibility. I was also thinking that perhaps he uses the Power of Waking to save his friends during his journey to other worlds, perhaps after he interacts with MoM

Either way, I think this might be what he had been hinting at in KH3.
I wonder if this is what Luxu does to bring back the Foretellers.

Back