• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Where the heck are the royal knights Goofy is supposed to be captain of?
Musketeers-disneyscreencaps_com-6783.jpg

I would assume that Goofy was promoted to head of the Musketeers. Although journal entries state the broomsticks act as guards.

D

Deleted member 252753

Where do all the Black Coats come from? Is one of the Organization a tailor?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Does Maleficent know that Enchanted Dominion has been restored? With her looking for a new castle, one might wonder why not return to her old digs.

Then again, she seemingly stopped house hunting so maybe she did.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Does Maleficent know that Enchanted Dominion has been restored? With her looking for a new castle, one might wonder why not return to her old digs.

Then again, she seemingly stopped house hunting so maybe she did.
I assumed that she took over The World That Never Was' castle after Sora murdered the previous owner.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I miss portable KH. Portable gaming has always been a comfy time passer for me, there's nothing quite like gaming while laying in bed or sitting on the back porch during a cool sunset. Square's decision to move the series back to console was probably for the best, but not having a KH on my Vita or Switch has been a bummer. I mean yeah, there's still Union X & Dark Road, but those aren't even remotely close to scratching the itch.

Purists may prefer if the next couple of games were on PS4 or PS5, but man I am crossing my fingers for Switch!

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
Here's a little something I came up with in a new thread I made:
Hey, I just had a thought recently. If character switching was in KH3, and it was mainly between Sora, Donald and Goofy, here’s how I think it would’ve worked:

You press L3 to switch from Sora to Donald and then Donald to Goofy, or press R3 to switch from Sora to Goofy and then Goofy to Donald. This switching would only work during combat, just like in FF7R.

It’s a Game Over if:
  • Sora is K.O.’d regardless of whether or not Donald and/or Goofy are still active
  • The party member you control is K.O.’d when all other party members are K.O.’d (in this case, it’s possible to Game Over as Sora, Donald or Goofy)
Once you’ve Form Changed (and btw, Donald and Goofy would also be able to Formchange), you can’t switch between party members.

Donald and Goofy would have their own variations of magic spells that, like Sora, they unlock as they level up and progress throughout the game:

• Most of Donald's spells are like Sora's, but weaker and use less MP. However, Donald blizzard shoots out snowflakes and Donald Aero forms a barrier of wind around Donald, just like how Blizzard and Aero worked in KH1.
    • Donald Blizzard's Grand Magic is Donald Blizzaga, which is exactly like normal Blizzaga, but without an ice rail.
    • Donald Aero's Grand Magic is Donald Tailwind, which forms the barrier of wind around the whole party.
  • Goofy's Magic is a set of different attacks that make use of his shield.
    • Goofy Fire is Goofy throwing his shield around himself, similar to Circle Raid. Its Grand Magic form is Gooferno, in which Goofy summons a vortex of fire straight in front of him.
    • Goofy Water is Goofy tossing his shield straight at the enemy and catching it. Its Grand Magic form is Goofy Brine, in which Goofy jumps up, throws his shield on the ground, and makes it rain as he catches his shield. The rain damages enemies rapidly, bit by bit.
    • Goofy Thunder is Goofy using his shield to punch enemies with electricity coming out of his shield, electrifying the enemy. Its Grand Magic form is Goofy Lightning, in which Goofy throws his shield like a discus and it zips around attacking enemies at random.
    • Goofy Blizzard is Goofy sliding on his shield on an icy path and bumping into enemies to deal damage. Its Grand Magic form is Goofy Curling, in which Goofy slides his shield on the ground and summons an ice pillar after it slides for a bit.
    • Goofy Aero is Goofy spinning around and moving in the direction the left control stick is taking him. Its Grand Magic form is Goofy Tornado, in which Goofy jumps up and spins around so rapidly he summons a tornado that sucks enemies in.
    • Since Goofy can't learn Cure, Goofy Poison takes Cure's place; Goofy Poison has Goofy summon a ball of poison and whack it with his shield to form a small puddle of poisonous goop. Its Grand Magic form is Goofy Bio, in which Goofy covers his shield in poison; when an attack is successfully blocked, the attacking enemy will be poisoned, and the poison dissipates.
They also have their own ways of blocking and dodging.
  • Donald cannot block, but he can Dodge roll by pressing the dodge button even while standing still.
  • Goofy's Dodge Roll goes slightly less distance than Sora's, but he can successfully block any attack and counter with Barrier Surge, in which Goofy rams enemies with a magic barrier around his shield.
I'm going to post the shotlocks and Form Changes as separate posts whenever I feel it's okay to do so.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I am now of the opinion when apprentice Xehanort tossed young Kairi into space he kicked her like a football into the sky, while screaming "This is in the name of science!" Kairi then turned into a meteor from the kick and flew to Destiny Islands and that is why she remembers nothing because the kick was so powerful.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Roxas used the Keyblade more in one game than Sora did in 5.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I am now of the opinion when apprentice Xehanort tossed young Kairi into space he kicked her like a football into the sky, while screaming "This is in the name of science!" Kairi then turned into a meteor from the kick and flew to Destiny Islands and that is why she remembers nothing because the kick was so powerful.
I mean, how else could it be done?

disney233

Awards
Ya'll ever realize that in the first game, Pooh was literally expecting to DIE and he was trying to say goodbye to himself? Pretty dark for the beginning of Pooh in this game.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
While scanning their memories, how will Roxas and the Twilight Town gang address Xion's secret Axel obsession? She has dreams every night and Axel is in them.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Considering the size of the mail/package room in DDD, a lot of Traverse Town citizens were probably pissed when they realized they wouldn't be getting back their mail after returning to their original worlds.

Can a heart reach the Final World if they die in Olympus, or would they just go to Hades' instead?

I think Nomura said back in KH2 times that Disney worlds operate on their own rules. Hades' underworld is basically an alternative Final World

ohimematcha

When Sora comes to a new world Donald and Goofy forbid him to tell he's from another world but nobody wonders why he knows litteraly nothing about how everything work and they have to explain everything as if he was a newborn.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
When Sora comes to a new world Donald and Goofy forbid him to tell he's from another world but nobody wonders why he knows litteraly nothing about how everything work and they have to explain everything as if he was a newborn.
Seems comparatively less of an issue than people not thinking anything of the talking dog & duck in front of them.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I first played KH2 before seeing the movie Hercules, so when Hercules tells Sora that Hades controlling Auron with a doll sounded familiar, I assumed at some point Hades controlled someone with a doll in the movie. I don't believe he actually did though.

Also when playing KH3 for the first time and Xion yells 'Don't miss' I thought she yelled 'go fish' instead.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sora is christian (gets gifts from Santa) but doesn't think much of other gods existing.

Back