• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

I got fed up with Bleach in the Arrancar Saga but I'm feeling nostalgic. I'll check it out when i can.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was wondering if they'd ever finish this. Do you think they'd make a new anime starting from the beginning at some point? I'm surprised they haven't done something like that with Inuyasha, too.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm surprised this is getting continued given the dumpsterfire of an ending but hey! Even the subpar endings deserves an ending. Things like this give me hope all long gone manga will someday get their anime revivals too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hopefully the anime improves on the god-awful ending we got. Kubo had all of this buildup then he has Urahara come in with a deus ex machina sword and just ends everything.

Still mad about the Soul King being a whole bunch of nothing. I still maintain the entire goal of the final arc was to make Ichigo the new Soul King (like wtf were we supposed to believe when Ichigo ended up being this super hybrid and his inner self always called him “King” come tf on now) and Kubo had to walk back that idea when SJ Editorial started breathing down his neck to finish the series asap.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
The only anime I've watched recently that improved upon the source material was Kimetsu no Yaiba.
Bleach is 100% going to get the Naruto treatment. Aka, complete crap that follows its crappy ending and yet does miracles to make it even crappier than the original.

D

Deleted member 246005

Bleach is a series I had a complicated relationship with. It was my favorite of the big three shonen of the early 2000s. But the Aizen Saga was a source of frustration and quickly tanked my interest. I was a bigger fan of the high school era than the post Soul Society stories. It just became a series of repetitive plots and stagnant characters.

I did like the live action movie tho. I just wish it was two seperate films. It felt too crammed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well whaddya know. That "one shot" chapter is actually the start of a new arc that will be focused on Soul Reapers going to Hell.

Might be testing grounds for a sort of Boruto like sequel

Last edited:
Awards
Bleach be like
yc28ga5pytf71.png

D

Deleted member 246005

I haven't read Bleach in years. Reading this chapter felt nostalgic.

Back