• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[JP] Preview of January's Story Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

darknessofheart

Awards
I think this might be the last of the main story updates Nomura has recently done. I think he said he was writing four main story updates as development for ReMind finished up.

While the story is probably far from over, I hope this update provides a lot of answers, especially since the last few have been very informative.

Zetsumei

Awards
Imagine actually learning who the imposter is ? :unsure:

btw, 1/30 in japan should be tomorrow right ?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

btw, 1/30 in japan should be tomorrow right ?

Yep, it's tomorrow.

After this, the next main scenario update will be in March.

LoneFox

Awards
Or learning where Ava's heart is...
Am I the only one who expects to see her death scene in this, as a flashback from the keyblade war?

Any

Awards
Is the update coming out today or tomorrow??

Eonstar890

Awards
This update better be good if we have to wait until MARCH fro the next one... If they don't finally reveal the replacement.. oof

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
All the 3 story updates have been worth the wait, but I would like the last one to reveal something big like who's Strelitzia's killer, the fake leader or Luxord/Demyx somebodies

Noivern

Awards
I hope we get something significant and a good cliffhanger to keep the theories going for a good while, instead of a lackluster ending to what the past updates have been setting up.

I'm expecting something that will touch on any of the loose treads from re:mind.

Back