• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can anyone list cutscenes that have been changed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lucky.peic

Awards
So i updated the game and i opened theatre mode to watch updated cutscenes but i havent ever used theatre mode before so all cutscenes have exclamation mark next to them so i cannot know which ones are old and wichc are new ones

please if you can please list names of all cutscenes that have been updated

Noivern

Awards
Apparently it's pretty much only the opening and then stuff at the graveyard, mostly the ending. But it seems like nothing was changed in terms of actual story, they only really touched up some cutscenes to improve the visuals and the facial expressions.

lucky.peic

Awards
Apparently it's pretty much only the opening and then stuff at the graveyard, mostly the ending. But it seems like nothing was changed in terms of actual story, they only really touched up some cutscenes to improve the visuals and the facial expressions.

I know nothing story wise is changed but i wanted to see how they changed graphics and other details

I hope there will be full list of cutscenes that are update, i really want to make sure i watched them all

Wallflower3582

Did the updated cutscenes get a "!" symbol on them again in the theater? Cos I never watched much of anything from there besides the secret movie, so they're all still marked that way.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'll have to rewatch the opening and graveyard stuff. I updated my game this morning.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I immediately noticed the CGI in the ending was completely revamped. They don't look so waxy and doll-like anymore, lol.

Also, they changed Roxas' hair back to it's usual blond. Other than that, different characters were given added or redone animations (Riku smiles when seeing Sora and Kairi on the tree this time, for example).

lucky.peic

Awards
Did the updated cutscenes get a "!" symbol on them again in the theater? Cos I never watched much of anything from there besides the secret movie, so they're all still marked that way.

From what i heard all updates scenes got "!" symbol even if you watched them but since i never watched anything in theatre menu all of them had symbol So i couldmt figure out what are updates ones and what are old ones

lucky.peic

Awards
I immediately noticed the CGI in the ending was completely revamped. They don't look so waxy and doll-like anymore, lol.

Also, they changed Roxas' hair back to it's usual blond. Other than that, different characters were given added or redone animations (Riku smiles when seeing Sora and Kairi on the tree this time, for example).
Yes i just replayed ending and it looks way better and lightning seems better in that scene too

mriku90

Awards
Kairi cries because of something Sora tells her before disappearing.

Back