• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Image Hosting sites. Trying to help everyone in this case.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay. (I'll be checking this once a month btw.) Had to remove a hoster; it bit the dust; it was the one with a affiliate program. So off it goes; I was checking though the master list.

I can promise though I'll do that whenever and check to see if they still work and the links are good ^^. What use is a hoster that's dead? No use, that's what.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay. I'm not poking my nose over there, but seems the CEO that did that freaking awful price scheme a while ago at Photobucket has gotten kicked out HARD.

Photobucket has reduced its prices.

Now, I'm not re-registering but if anyone wants to be brave and check and see if their free service is still good (with a lot of adblocker) I'd appreciate it. Or if they even have a free service anymore..

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
So okay. If you didn't know, the RPGamer Forums (not the main site mind you, just the forums) are going down May 3rd. This means I'm taking down the Newbie Guide around that time.

This also means I may see if there's a way to embed a webpage into THIS forum; the idea is so I only have to update ONE page to update the whole thing, which will save me a pain in the south end since I actually posted this out on two different forums (One belongs to a certain fansubber which shall remain nameless at the moment, all I'll say is they sub toku). I don't want the pic hoster list to die, just the newbie guide since if it's for a dead forum, why keep it up?

If I can't embed, I'll just change the first part into a link if people are okay with that.

Last edited:
Back