• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about Remind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielAlexander

I'm not sure if anyone knows this yet, but I completed KH3 back in February 2019 on Standard. I got all the synthesis items, chests, lucky emblems, classic kingdom games, got Sora to level 99, and completed the gummiphone.
When critical came out, I beat the main story again, but didn't 100% that file. It's a new game plus save file.
My question is, when Remind comes out, will I only be able to choose my progress from one of these files? I want it to know I finished Critical mode, but I also want the 100% file to be noticed. I read that you'll need the lucky emblems and to have finished critical for the new keyblades

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
No idea, but if it isn't able to read across multiple files then I'd assume that your best bet would be to load up your critical file and just revisit all the worlds to take photos of all the emblems. That way you would have both the proof of whatever papers on one file, right?

Getting all the emblems doesn't take that long in the long run, and I can't imagine they are going to restrict anything to needing a 100% game file.

WastedPenguin

Awards
My question is, when Remind comes out, will I only be able to choose my progress from one of these files? I want it to know I finished Critical mode, but I also want the 100% file to be noticed. I read that you'll need the lucky emblems and to have finished critical for the new keyblades

None of us really know the exact requirements to get the new keyblades and how progress is being transfered until remind releases so its mostly just speculation.
However, I recommend you to take a snap of all the lucky emblems on your crit file. As far as I remember, it really doesnt take long at all.

Wallflower3582

Is the file you used for new game plus the one where you found all the lucky emblems? Cos if you already got the proof of promises in that one, it should have just quietly appeared in your inventory again with no fanfare once you reached Olympus.

Even if you never beat the game on that original save file after finding all the lucky emblems (cos it gives you the proof of promises after the credits roll, not upon obtaining all the emblems), I would think you're still fine? Cos I never beat the game again after getting all the emblems, but I did just finish my critical new game plus run a couple days ago, and it gave me both proofs at the same time and played the secret movie even though I had only photographed like fifty emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back