• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you Die which KH Character would you want to be reborn into?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
I think I relate the most to Riku so it would probably be him.

But honestly most of the characters are pretty tragic. Of what we know so far I might choose Brain because it seems hes safe from being the traitor or a lunatic, or I would choose roxas because I love his story and twilight town.

okhi12

Awards
Ienzo. A scientist but prettier than Even.
Or Pence, because I like how curious, smart but also laid back he is.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Merlin or Yen Sid. I’m tired of worrying what to wear. Must be nice wearing bed robes all the time...Oh and the added magic sweetens the deal I guess.

OneDandelion

Awards
Vanitas, but only if I can get the happy ending he deserves :3
"At first, Vanitas is born as a faceless being much like a Heartless, but with red eyes. The first thing he feels is sadness for his separation from Ventus, but that sadness soon turns to hate and contempt for what he considers his weakness, which eventually turns into self-hatred.

Vanitas becomes aware of his existence, and he soon starts questioning why he was born, and every time he feels something, an Unversed is created. Irritated, Vanitas destroys it with his Keyblade, but every time he destroys an Unversed, he himself feels strong physical pain running through his body, and after the Unversed is destroyed, the pain and negative feeling returns to Vanitas's mind, which adds more to his irritation and causes the birth of more Unversed."

You're a brave man lol.

For getting my money's worth I would pick Luxu
Front row seats do sound pretty good.

Soldier

Awards
I would choose Aeleus, literally no one else on this forum would choose him and I don't know why. The man hits like a truck and has easily the strongest attack stat in Days. Plus, he uses an axe blade and I can relate to his ideology of keeping quiet and vigilant.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
"At first, Vanitas is born as a faceless being much like a Heartless, but with red eyes. The first thing he feels is sadness for his separation from Ventus, but that sadness soon turns to hate and contempt for what he considers his weakness, which eventually turns into self-hatred.

Vanitas becomes aware of his existence, and he soon starts questioning why he was born, and every time he feels something, an Unversed is created. Irritated, Vanitas destroys it with his Keyblade, but every time he destroys an Unversed, he himself feels strong physical pain running through his body, and after the Unversed is destroyed, the pain and negative feeling returns to Vanitas's mind, which adds more to his irritation and causes the birth of more Unversed."

You're a brave man lol.

I am rebirth of Sora so your vanitas like a brother to me lol in a way hehe

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com

You're a brave man lol.

Hey, as long has I get the happy ending that Vani STILL NEEDS AND DESERVES (F*CK YOU NOMURA, YOU TOP TIER TROLL xD) then I'm all good for the pain and stabbing of feels :3

mouflon

Awards
I would choose Aeleus, literally no one else on this forum would choose him and I don't know why. The man hits like a truck and has easily the strongest attack stat in Days. Plus, he uses an axe blade and I can relate to his ideology of keeping quiet and vigilant.

Though not my first choice, he's still one of my favourites and I wouldn't be mad if I were reborn as Aeleus. I could finally reach stuff from the high shelves for starters!

But who would I want to be? I mean, probably Luxu, to be honest. What has this dude seen? It's functionally multiple lifetimes we're never going to actually see in the games or any other media, so I could absorb it all firsthand. Though that has it downsides, too. I'd probably get tired and bored of living so long, haha.

Xehanort or Eraqus would both be good--seeing the world through either of their eyes would be interesting, plus no matter which I chose, I'd have a little insight into the other's younger days.

I feel like it's a cheap answer to say Even/Vexen since he's my favourite, but I'd also just be more curious to understand how the heck the Replicas actually work.

OR... if I could retain my memories of the series, I'd just be Sora. How fun it's be to totally mess with everybody with my amazing foreknowledge of events! Eat your heart out, Xehanort.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Though not my first choice, he's still one of my favourites and I wouldn't be mad if I were reborn as Aeleus. I could finally reach stuff from the high shelves for starters!

But who would I want to be? I mean, probably Luxu, to be honest. What has this dude seen? It's functionally multiple lifetimes we're never going to actually see in the games or any other media, so I could absorb it all firsthand. Though that has it downsides, too. I'd probably get tired and bored of living so long, haha.

Xehanort or Eraqus would both be good--seeing the world through either of their eyes would be interesting, plus no matter which I chose, I'd have a little insight into the other's younger days.

I feel like it's a cheap answer to say Even/Vexen since he's my favourite, but I'd also just be more curious to understand how the heck the Replicas actually work.

OR... if I could retain my memories of the series, I'd just be Sora. How fun it's be to totally mess with everybody with my amazing foreknowledge of events! Eat your heart out, Xehanort.
So True lol the be like sora not that dumb lol

Back