• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honestly Here’s what Roxas and Ventus truly need in order for people to tell them apart!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade07

If Namine and Xion can be given different hair colors and their own voice actors then kairi then why not Ventus And Roxas? Heck even vanitas was given his own hair and eye color and even sounded different then Sora even tho he is the same voice actor of Sora, and even Xion was given Sora’s Eyes which is true blue compared to kairi Violet+Blue eyes, but anyway Wouldn’t be easy to distinguish roxas and ventus if they were to be given different features and maybe different voice actors? In my opinion Jesse can stay as ventus it really fits the character personality but for Roxas I think Jesse was decent, if he was replaced I don’t think I would complain much cause having 2 characters sharing one voice is just... what is the word? Not the best. but I’m fine with it eitherway

Here’s seriously what I think those two need...

1) Roxas
make his Blonde hair darker then ventus, would be easy to distinguish them if Roxas blonde hair looked almost brownish cause he is Sora nobody it it would make sense, I don’t see why not it’s not gonna change much about Roxas he will still be blonde but with less lighter hair then Ventus

2) Ventus (Give him his khux short hair back lol)
Tbh it was a missed opportunity to not give him a green eyes but, a hair cut is also Good

P.s some would say we can tell them apart just fine by just looking at their clothes.,. Well are you sure about that? Cause some artworks of Nomura can have them both in it with different clothing and you probably won’t be able to tell who is who, like this one with the fashion clothes artwork

would you have known for sure that was Roxas if Axel wasn’t standing next to him? You will probably have just guessed it was him but do you see the problem here? We don’t want guessing we want to tell them apart by just looking at them, kairi and riku is a Good example that it’s not too late to change to get different eye color or get hair cut, I’m sure the fans will be pleased if they can tell they both look little different, besides I hate thinking Roxas is just copy of ventus he deserves to be his own person, but then again this all what I think y’all don’t have to agree if you prefer them to stay the same way:).

Last edited:

Keyblade07

you can easily tell them apart by their expressions,fans should know by know their personalities
Expressions? Lol that is terrible my friend that’s worse then the fans saying “you can tell them apart by just looking at their clothes” maybe one of em should get a haircut, ven hairstyle look Good in khux it distinguishes him from Roxas

SweetYetSalty

Awards
you can easily tell them apart by their expressions,fans should know by know their personalities
Also by what they wear. Since Days Roxas is mostly seen in his org coat. Even with his Twilight clothes they can be told apart.

Keyblade07

Eh guess not all too keen on them looking little different, fair enough:p

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Honestly, I think making Ventus look like Roxas (Roxas came first) was a huge mistake.

Not only is Roxas the better and more interesting character, it makes Ventus' blend in without having any unique feature of his own and appears more like a replica than any of the other characters who have different color palettes. It makes them feel like their own individuals.

At least give him another eye or hair color.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Honestly, I think making Ventus look like Roxas (Roxas came first) was a huge mistake.

Not only is Roxas the better and more interesting character, it makes Ventus' blend in without having any unique feature of his own and appears more like a replica than any of the other characters who have different color palettes. It makes them feel like their own individuals.

At least give him another eye or hair color.
I still assert that Ven should've gotten green eyes at some point. It just makes too much sense visually and thematically.

Also, a good portion of the cast could use some more variation in eye color.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I probably would've had Ven age while he slept. So Ven would be taller and sound older etc when he and Roxas meet.
This actually isn't a bad idea. I find it annoying Ventus is like one of the oldest characters on the main cast and hasn't aged despite how far from the past he came. Very plot convenient so they don't have to make a older Ven model. How long can they dodge it? He's the anti-Roxas/Xion in that he looks 15ish but instead of just being a year old he's like...ancient, older then Xehanort.

Keyblade07

Many will probably not agree with this:3 but not only was I hoping ventus eyes would have been green to match his, but Terra As well for example,

Ventus
Color of his element wind and some parts of clothes and keyblade and the color of his star Necklace are all Green so really Green eyes really fit this character

Aqua
Color of her element Water obviously is Blue and she Got Blue keyblade Blue clothing Blue Hair and lastly Blue star necklace, she is the only one that Got her eye color (Blue) element correct

Terra
Now many will probably not like this but terra should have brown eyes (not cause I’m a brown eyed but cause the game barely have any T.T)
Terra’s element earth his clothing his keyblade his Armor his hair everything about him is brown would have been really neat to give him brown eyes, (well that happened briefly with his other persona aka apprentice xehanort so guess I’m satisfied) his my Top 3 favorites soo I’m happy with him either way i like his blue eyes so unlike ventus terra doesn’t need to change anything

Edit: actually took the idea of terra brown eyes from here https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/77072485

But guess yea no one interested nvm bout terra just give ventus different eye color that’s better for the characters to look different:)

Last edited:

OrionGold

Awards
If you guys have noticed while watching the ending for Kingdom Hearts (specifically the part where it shows the Guardians of Light at the Keyblade Graveyard immediately after Xehanorts' defeat), you'll notice that Roxas' hair is darker than Ventus'.

Keyblade07

Wh
If you guys have noticed while watching the ending for Kingdom Hearts (specifically the part where it shows the Guardians of Light at the Keyblade Graveyard immediately after Xehanorts' defeat), you'll notice that Roxas' hair is darker than Ventus'.
what I don’t understand is why did they change Roxas face? He had sora’s face with ventus hair in kh2 that was better then make him a copy of ventus, like why is he suddenly considered to look like ven instead of Sora?

ChazF

I mean, they gave Roxas darker eyebrows. Plus, I seem to be able to tell them apart pretty easily. It isn't hard to tell that's Roxas in the art; Nomura seems to always make sure his little X symbol is visible so you know that's him. Also, I feel like I remember Roxas's hair being slightly more golden brown.

Keyblade07

I mean, they gave Roxas darker eyebrows. Plus, I seem to be able to tell them apart pretty easily. It isn't hard to tell that's Roxas in the art; Nomura seems to always make sure his little X symbol is visible so you know that's him. Also, I feel like I remember Roxas's hair being slightly more golden brown.
Tbh there’s no need for changing eye color but would be cool if ventus get his short hairstyle from khux I think he was younger there but either way he looked better with shorter hair compared to Roxas

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Tbh there’s no need for changing eye color but would be cool if ventus get his short hairstyle from khux I think he was younger there but either way he looked better with shorter hair compared to Roxas
How does the hair cut look better on Roxas? They look identical aside from minor differences like slightly different hair color.

I do however agree that they'd benefit from different haircuts.
Seeing Sora, Riku amd Kairi have gotten new haircuts over the series I do think we might see that eventually also happen for the other characters.

Honestly I'd like new haircuts and outfits for a few of the characters.

Keyblade07

How does the hair cut look better on Roxas? They look identical aside from minor differences like slightly different hair color.

I do however agree that they'd benefit from different haircuts.
Seeing Sora, Riku amd Kairi have gotten new haircuts over the series I do think we might see that eventually also happen for the other characters.

Honestly I'd like new haircuts and outfits for a few of the characters.
Personality wise I mean, Roxas is the silent calm and somewhat playful type while ventus the happy go lucky Kid like Sora so I think the long spiky hair edgy cloud looking fits Roxas while short hair ventus.

Any

Awards
I think Ventus should have been the one with darker hair instead of Roxas.

Nomura said Sora’s hair was lighter in KH2 due to Roxas merging with him

If we go by that logic, Ven’s hair should be dark-ish blonde due to Sora and Vanitas merging with him. Sora merged his heart with Ventus like twice while Vanitas forced a merge with Ven. My new headcanon.

Keyblade07

I think Ventus should have been the one with darker hair instead of Roxas.

Nomura said Sora’s hair was lighter in KH2 due to Roxas merging with him

If we go by that logic, Ven’s hair should be dark-ish blonde due to Sora and Vanitas merging with him. Sora merged his heart with Ventus like twice while Vanitas forced a merge with Ven. My new headcanon.
But ventus have always had the lighter hair, Roxas on the other hand can be given the excuse his hair got darker cause his someday is Sora a person with brown hair, so no matter how I look at it Roxas hair should be darker since light blonde hair and blonde can look soo similar there isn’t much differences.

Back