• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix adds KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind to Jump Festa 2020 lineup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has added the upcoming paid DLC KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind to their Jump Festa 2020 lineup. Currently, the upcoming DLC will only be present as a trailer playing on the showroom floor during the event. Other upcoming and ongoing Square Enix titles will also be at Jump Festa, including FINAL FANTASY VII Remake, FINAL FANTASY Chrystal Chronincles Remastered Edition, and Trials of Mana

Jump Festa 2020 takes place December 21st-22nd at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. 

The release date of the paid DLC "KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind" for the latest release in the series "KINGDOM HEARTS III" has finally been decided!

Re Mind - the other tale that unfolded during the climax of KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Determined to rescue Kairi, Sora travels to the Keyblade Graveyard a short time before the final battle was to take place. Lacking a corporeal form, he traces the hearts of the seven guardians of light. Through experiencing their personal battles firsthand, Sora is about to discover truths that he has never before imagined.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I hope it's only that. I think they've done a great job of hyping up this DLC without revealing too much.
I agree with this. I don't want anymore. The fanbase is more positive right now then it's been since before January 31. I hope they don't pull another Final Battle trailer and reveal too much.

Wallflower3582

Agreed, we've seen just enough! On Square Enix Channel it's listed as the final trailer, so pretty sure this is the last one.
↓↓↓

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm glad Square Enix is learning from their previous mistakes of showing too much to consumers, because I think a lot of people's dissatisfaction may come from the fact that the big moments were already shown in trailers. I actually just watched a video from Skyward about this very topic, and how after KH3, he decided to stop watching trailers on a product once he's already sold on -- and he's said that he's benefited all the more for it.

The only thing I'd really want now would be clarification on what exactly we're getting in terms of the Main Story updates. They're free, so I imagine it'd be cutscenes added, but I'm wondering to what extent? Would they be adding gameplay segments in certain locations, would they be fleshing out more character development, and would Disney worlds be affected as well? How about Twilight Town? (I'm personally fine with the size of it, but it does make me wonder)

If it's to the extent that Final Mix touched up the game with additional scenes, then that's incredible. Especially if it's free, then you also eliminate the arguments of "paying for more story" and "this should've been in the base game". This is shaping up to be the biggest KH game overall.

redcrown

Awards
This would be a good opportunity to speak in more detail about what elements shown belong to which episode, since it is a little confusing right now, as well as just generally show off the new photo features and difficulty options.

Agree. We've already gotten so much more content and news than anyone expected, at this point any more might be overkill in showing too much. As much as my primal brain wants to see more, it's not a good idea as learned by last year's final battle trailer. At this point I just want to know the specifics of what features and story content will be apart of what segments, if whatever new content is added to the main game will have to be earned by playing it again or what it's even about, and seeing how the long forgotten photo modes will work and what it'll look like.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah the only new thing I'd want to see at Jumpfesta is a video showcasing the features we've heard of but haven't seen yet. Mainly the enhanced Photo mode. I think we got enough from the last trailer.

Back