• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A formal introduction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
Hello world! My name is Kyle 😊

I have been using KHI as my main news source for all things Kingdom Hearts related for years now (this website has been in my auto faves for as long as I can remember) and recently decided to start checking out the forums side of things. I figured I have been posting on here often enough I would go ahead and introduce myself. I am absolutely obsessed with this series and have been ever since my first game which was KH2. I have loved having a place to talk about the series since I don't have any friends who are into it. So far I mainly just read and write in theory threads or story speculation/ clarification threads, but if anyone has any suggestions for stuff I should check out feel free to let me know!

Also a side note for any mods who may be reading: I put in some award requests a couple weeks back and was wondering if they may have been overlooked or if I did something wrong in submission. Thank you for your help :)

Soldier

Awards
Hello world! My name is Kyle 😊

I have been using KHI as my main news source for all things Kingdom Hearts related for years now (this website has been in my auto faves for as long as I can remember) and recently decided to start checking out the forums side of things. I figured I have been posting on here often enough I would go ahead and introduce myself. I am absolutely obsessed with this series and have been ever since my first game which was KH2. I have loved having a place to talk about the series since I don't have any friends who are into it. So far I mainly just read and write in theory threads or story speculation/ clarification threads, but if anyone has any suggestions for stuff I should check out feel free to let me know!

Also a side note for any mods who may be reading: I put in some award requests a couple weeks back and was wondering if they may have been overlooked or if I did something wrong in submission. Thank you for your help :)
Welcome to KHI Kyle, I hope you enjoy your time here. Please be sure to read the FAQ.

Back