• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do we know if this is gonna be a separate mode or just tagged onto our already-existing files?

We don’t know anything about how it will be implemented.

A separate mode would make more sense to be honest. And it should require a completed file to be able to play it...Like how Final Episode and Secret Episode worked in BBS.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yep that’s definitely so it’s the Master Of Masters. Not Xigbar or Demyx.

Wallflower3582

Why is nobody mentioning that Sora has a Dark Form now???

It's in the Vanitas bossfight. It seems to me like a circumstantial form, as in it triggers during certain points of the story instead of being related to what keyblade he's got equipped. But if that's true, does that mean the Vanitas fight isn't a secret boss but is instead part of the plot? Or maybe you get it after completing something/reaching a certain point in the DLC?

I'm assuming it's post-game, related to Sora's sacrifice? I wonder if this means all the Soranort fics will finally have a chance at becoming canon…

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It's in the Vanitas bossfight. It seems to me like a circumstantial form, as in it triggers during certain points of the story instead of being related to what keyblade he's got equipped. But if that's true, does that mean the Vanitas fight isn't a secret boss but is instead part of the plot? Or maybe you get it after completing something/reaching a certain point in the DLC?

I'm assuming it's post-game, related to Sora's sacrifice? I wonder if this means all the Soranort fics will finally have a chance at becoming canon…
Pretty sure Dark form is just associated with Oblivion and not for plot reasons. If Oathkeeper grant's Sora "Light Form" then it makes sense for Oblivion to have dark

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It’s a new form that is activated when using Oblivion :)

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Pretty sure Dark form is just associated with Oblivion and not for plot reasons. If Oathkeeper Grant's Sora "Light Form" then it makes sense for Oblivion to have dark
This is definitely the case. When he blocks, you can see the chains of Oblivion wrap around the shield.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I had to watch the trailer at work and had to hold in all the screams. This trailer was EXACTLY what I was hoping for (in terms of information revealed and hype). I don't feel like it spoiled what's going on, but got me VERY intrigued.

I was hoping for more Disney stuff, but I was pretty sure we wouldn't get any.

Even though I didn't need to be sold on buying the DLC, this trailer definitely has me hyped up to get it. Anime-style battle between Terranort and Lingering Will? HELL YEAH! Aqua's line about removing Xehanort from Terra made me tear up. RAX stuff (and even Kairi GETTING A LINE) was amazing. And of course... NAMINE WILL ACTUALLY APPEAR DURING THE GAME.

That line Sora says to her about going back to the world of sky and sea... I felt like it meant to return to Sora/Kairi (Sky/Sea). Although it will probably be translated to The Final World.

I'm really hoping that this DLC "fixes" all the stuff people hated about KH3, so that more fans can enjoy the game and not have such a negative feeling towards it.

Wallflower3582

It’s a new form that is activated when using Oblivion :)

Omg, I swear I read wiki pages on the lore for fun so I can participate in interesting conversations like these and then I make stupid mistakes like not noticing he's holding Oblivion.

*faceplants into bed*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nah, it's just Oblivion. Oathkeeper is probably called "Light Form" as a compliment to Obilvion's "Dark Form". They seem to channel abilities that are reminiscent of Kairi and Riku.

That line Sora says to her about going back to the world of sky and sea... I felt like it meant to return to Sora/Kairi (Sky/Sea). Although it will probably be translated to The Final World.

Huh? Sora just doesn't know that the name of The Final World is "The Final World". He probably just thought Chirithy meant "the final world" like it's the last place to go. So he calls it the "world of sky and sea" because he's called it a similar thing before in his Kingstagram.

The translation they are using is the localized translation.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
We don’t know anything about how it will be implemented.

A separate mode would make more sense to be honest. And it should require a completed file to be able to play it...Like how Final Episode and Secret Episode worked in BBS.

I'd prefer it to just be accessible from a normal save file, either in Scala or the moment you defeat Xehanort, basically where it seems to chronologically be happening. Crit LVL 1 is really unbalanced, so if we have to go through this without cooking if we wanna do LVL 1, I'm gonna be a little bullshit over it.

Having to fight all these new bosses with fixed stats would really ruin my fun.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nah, it's just Oblivion. Oathkeeper is probably called "Light Form" as a compliment to Obilvion's "Dark Form". They seem to channel abilities that are reminiscent of Kairi and Riku.

Huh? Sora just doesn't know that the name of The Final World is "The Final World". He probably just thought Chirithy meant "the final world" like it's the last place to go. So he calls it the "world of sky and sea" because he's called it a similar thing before in his Kingstagram.

The translation they are using is the localized translation.
Well I don't know the context of the conversation he has with Namine, let alone how she is in Sora's heart. My point was that the "world of sky and sea" could have also been seen as relating to Sora/Kairi -- the two characters that are on opposite sides of life/death in KH3. I know he meant The Final World, but I liked that wording used. I hope that he does say "world of sky and sea" in the English version, but it doesn't sound like something English Sora would say.

Speaking of his Kingstagram... did he post to Kingstagram while he was in The Final World lol.

the red monster

Awards

The vanitas fight is not part of the story, it's a data fight like we had in KH2FM.

Loveless86

Awards
It's the master of masters who's talking to the young xehanort at the end of the trailer, but I like know is where has he hiding all this time? unless he has the power of time travel so he can sure that the second keyblade war can happen. but only my opinion at the moment from what I see from the trailer.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Did you mean...

... Kairi's grandma?
Okay, so this made me remember a joke post of mine and now I'm scared.
Actually, this could work, but it can't, because if so, Master Xehanort would have to have been different as well when he was separated from Terra's heart. Unless, of course, you wanna argument that, since Sora had a plethora of hearts inside of him, that somehow rejuvinated Kairi's grandma.

Getting some Sleeping Realm Theory vibes here…
How so? I think Spockanort's thread is clear and believable.
NO do not like
hqdefault.jpg

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Overall, I liked the trailer.
It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I will take it. I'm glad they are focusing on things that matter.

Nothing would disappoint me more than if they gave us irrelevant stuff like like new mini games in 100 Acre Wood, new dishes to cook etc... at the cost of this.

The Keyblade War may finally live up to my hype.

What I liked:

- New playable characters during the War and not just Sora everywhere.

- Reaction Commands?! That's what Aqua/Ventus and Axel/Roxas/Xion seemed to be doing and cinematics like that are what made KH2 boss battles the most memorable ones to me.

- New fights?! Terranort vs Lingering Will??! We could also have Kairi vs Xemnas or vs Master Xehanort after she gets kidnapped and tries to fight back. Not holding my breath though, it's just an idea.

- Org XIII Data Boss Battles. I'm glad we're having them instead of the Foretellers. There's time for them in the next saga.

What I didn't like:

- Lack of variety. I was expecting the trailer to focus on more than just the Keyblade War and Sora saving Kairi, but it's barely more than that.

- Still nothing about the secret episode.

- Still nothing about Kairi being playable and of course FF characters.

- No new world playable yet.

I was expecting a more specific release date like December 2019 or January 2020, but that's ok. It will be out before February, that's for sure. Next stop should be Jump Festa in December.

GreyouTT

Awards
So I just had a thought.

If the Sora and Side character boss fights are all together as one thing, then that means we haven't seen the Secret Episode yet.

Cause remember Re+Mind is three parts:

The Additional Scenario "Re+Mind"
Limit Cut (Data battles, as seen in the trailer with the white arena)
A Secret Episode that includes a boss/bosses.

Back